Ok so this guy in my philosophy 1000 class has a macbook pro, and he has a note taking program, that has a visual theme of a desk with notepaper on it. I was wondering what this is called, and if there is a similar thing for windows vista/microsoft office 2007.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Quote by Sham-Rock
office 07 onenote minus the visual desk theme(I think)

this.

Sanity is not statistical
I have onenote but it doesn't look like notebook paper, which is what I want. Mainly cuz it looks cool honestly any tips on how to make it have that theme? I don't care about the desk I just like the idea of notebook paper haha
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
just make notes on microsoft notepad for christ sake! no need for all the visual pretty stuff on office. the thing about mac's is they are for video and image editing first of all, whereas normal pc's are a mish mash of everything just not as good at the visual bit as mac's. i have a pc with microsoft XP and office and stuff on and i find it much easier, quicker and generally better to just make notes on notepad... but documents and stuff i obviously use word for
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
this.

Off-topic, I have the T-shirt of your avatar.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by jack_demo
just make notes on microsoft notepad for christ sake! no need for all the visual pretty stuff on office. the thing about mac's is they are for video and image editing first of all, whereas normal pc's are a mish mash of everything just not as good at the visual bit as mac's. i have a pc with microsoft XP and office and stuff on and i find it much easier, quicker and generally better to just make notes on notepad... but documents and stuff i obviously use word for

These are notes for University. I don't even have notepad on this computer I don't think. And whereas I spent enough money for 4 gb of ram and 4.5ghz processor on my laptop, I deserve visual themes for Christ's sake! And my computer is mostly for video and image editing, along with music recording and stuff so there
And thanks to everyone else I set up OneNote and its pretty amazing. Its hard to get used to at first but I think I got it!
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
this.

this.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████