They're about the same quality of American ones. But, you can only buy them from Japan, unless you go used, so yeah. I don't think they sell USA ones over there.

So, you'd be better off buying a used one if you want one.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
If you're iun the UK certain jap fenders do get shipped over here, a couple of teles, the jags, jazzmasters, mustangs etc.

In USA, you're pretty much out of luck because I dont think they even let them ship to the USA, unless you go ebay, and none of the jap fenders that are available in the UK are over in the US.

I have a japanese jaguar, brilliant guitar, great qc, pretty much on par with/better than american build quality just worse electronics.

Only issue is, youll pay a fair bit on shipping and customs fees if you actually try to get em shipped over, unless your actually going over to japan, where I reccomend you buy as many japanese fenders as possible , because they are fantastic guitars and great value for money.

You can get Us fenders in japan, but theyre alot more expensive because of import costs.
Quote by Lil Macker
They're about the same quality of American ones. But, you can only buy them from Japan, unless you go used, so yeah. I don't think they sell USA ones over there.

So, you'd be better off buying a used one if you want one.

Fender Japan has a MUCH better selection of Jags & mustangs, I found one that I want, but I dunno if they ship to Canada....I hope if they do it's not too much, I also need to find out how the duty on it will work.
Quote by Swap-Meet
Fender Japan has a MUCH better selection of Jags & mustangs, I found one that I want, but I dunno if they ship to Canada....I hope if they do it's not too much, I also need to find out how the duty on it will work.

The Classic Player one is MIJ I think, so maybe have a go at them.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
There's a Fender Japan dealer in the UK, I was gonna get one of the '62 re-issues, but I spotted my Carvin which changed my mind.
They're decent guitars, I'd prefer one over an MIA.
Quote by beckyjc
The classic player is MIM I believe. Youd probably have better luck getting them shipped to canada, but it will cost a bomb.

I reccomend you send ishibashi an email.

http://www.ishibashi-music.com/

I wonder how much it will cost, if it's not insanely expensive I will get it forsure......I'm going to be working anywhere probably between 20-40 hours a week for the next year atleast, no bills to pay, all I gotta do is buy a amp, and help my brother buy one for himself, so saving up money isn't an issue
let us know how much it'll cost to ship

i had my hopes on a cij jag in the near future i hope i can get it

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.