I have written a two handed tapping piece,
but I tap a lot of harmonics in it.
Well I do that because it sounds clearer to me.

BUT... do you hear that click through the amp?
I can't hear if the click is totally from me hitting the string or also coming out of the amp (if ye kno what I mean )
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Its the string hitting the frets
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.
Its the string hitting the frets

I know what the click is, my question is: does the click come trough the amp too?
Do the elements pick it up?

I think so, my guitarist thinks not
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Yes it does. The clicking is a sound which emits a frequency like any other sound, so as long as that frequency can be processed by the amp into sound, then it will be heard.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by Neo Evil11
I know what the click is, my question is: does the click come trough the amp too?
Do the elements pick it up?

I think so, my guitarist thinks not

Well if you can hear, it's definitely coming out of the amp, I'm not too sure of your question.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
lol how do you tap harmonics, and do it on a bass lol im not that good yet >_> not nearly that good or atleast not in that area of playing
Quote by kerjacklebass&!
lol how do you tap harmonics, and do it on a bass lol im not that good yet >_> not nearly that good or atleast not in that area of playing

you just tab the fret (I mean the metal) fast
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I wondered about this the other day cause it was happening to me in much the same situation... Anyway what i thought was surely the pups pick up the vibration of the string and transmit only that to the amp, whilst the click is the noise of the string hitting the fret, and since not being a vibration of the string in a sense, is only heard acoustically?

If that were the case, it would only be because they are simultaneously happening that it sounds as though its coming through the amp?

Initially i thought it made sense, but now im not sure at all :S
Quote by the humanity
You will be the High Lowlord's High Lowlife!

Ibanez EDB 550
Laney RB6
Quote by Ouch_needles
I wondered about this the other day cause it was happening to me in much the same situation... Anyway what i thought was surely the pups pick up the vibration of the string and transmit only that to the amp, whilst the click is the noise of the string hitting the fret, and since not being a vibration of the string in a sense, is only heard acoustically?

If that were the case, it would only be because they are simultaneously happening that it sounds as though its coming through the amp?

Initially i thought it made sense, but now im not sure at all :S

that's what I figured too, but I'll see it when i record it
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ