15 41%
Epiphone
10 27%
Fender
8 22%
Voters: 37.
what are the worst looking,soundind and priced guitars
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
there was this thread only a couple've days ago. could have been yesterday actually.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
thread fails. Anyways low end BC Rich sucks.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
gibson sucks, they're way overpriced, i've tried gibsons out, and tried the exact same guitar out by epiphone, and they were exactly the same except for the name written on them and the price

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

I would say fisrt act. When ever I'm learning how to play a song or chords I dont have it pluged into my amp, EVER! I might get a sqier or something else if I get enough money for my b-day.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
This poll is epic Fail.

I think for the money, Vintage (the brand name) and Yamaha are the best FOR THE MONEY.
Gibson's are over-priced mahogany chunks of ****, any modern Gibson is barely worth a quater of the price they want for it. Plus change out the pickups on the Epiphone model and it definitely sounds better, plus after you pay for the pickup swap, you've still spent less than you would on the Gibson
Are you serious?

Fender, Gibson, vs Epi and BC Rich?

... Cmon dude. They aren't even in the same ball park.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I can't really decide which is the worst.

Gibson - Great guitars, overpriced.

B.C. Rich - When you put out a good amount of money, you're getting something good but the low end stuff stuff is infamously bad. Low end B.C. Rich guitars are basically Korean made firewood. Still, that is some sexy firewood.

Epiphone - Great guitars for a great price.

Fender - Great guitars for a reasonable price.

That's how I see it. I'd have to choose B.C. Rich as the worst but this poll is too vague and generally ass.

Epiphone is the best priced but good sound is subjective. So is looks.