There plotting against us, they use are stolen guitar picks for there master plan to enslave the human race...After school i will post a sketch of who i suspect is stealing my guitar picks. He has stolen atleast 8 picks and If i see him i will capture im, question him, then slay him.
Please kill him slowly and painfully for me
He has stolen 10 or 11 of my picks
Can kangaroos swim?
Quote by imdeth
So explain how gnomes stealing our picks will help their plot for world domination.

The gnomes will keep stealing are picks untilthey have enough to fuel there death machine then when all the guitar players have to resort to finger picking because the massive pick shortige they will brutaly strike us down
pics or it didnt happen
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
There plotting against us, they use our stolen guitar picks for there master plan to enslave the human race...

sorry, am not usually a grammar nazi xD
but anyway yeah gnomes.. evil?
where did you get this idea from?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
USE RUBBER, GNOMES DONT LIKE RUBBER !!!

thought it would help.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Quote by el-ECTRO

They're jolly! Though they are a little dumb trying to fish in gardens...
I swaer there was a thread identical to this a while back...

OH GOD IM IN A TIME PARADOX!!!
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

These aren't the garden gnomes are they?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I am in school for my bad grammer...

awwh
i'm sorry lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO

Clearly

Considering you failed to also correct 'there' with 'they're' and the second 'there' with 'their'.

I am in school for my bad grammer..

Also, it's spelt 'grammar'
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
Clearly

Considering you failed to also correct 'there' with 'they're' and the second 'there' with 'their'.

also there is a space in between "at least" and he forgot to put an "h" in front of "him"
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Littleangus44
The gnomes will keep stealing are picks untilthey have enough to fuel there death machine then when all the guitar players have to resort to finger picking because the massive pick shortige they will brutaly strike us down

yeah, they want us to finger pick, which will tire our hands, and when every guitar player is tired, they shall strike!
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by frozen_soul
also there is a space in between "at least" and he forgot to put an "h" in front of "him"

They could have been typos and not grammatical errors, so I left them alone.

half way done with school today...when i get home and i finish the daily fap i will post the picture

Nobody wants to see your post-fap junk
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
the bastards still like 10 picks a month off e

and damn u el_ECTRO u beat me 2 another thread
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Why don't we just bait the gnomes with fresh new guitar picks then turn our backs for a minute, THEN when the waddle in to steal the picks we turn around and cature them. Then we keep them captive for questioning.
Quote by slayaplaya
collect guitar picks

?

profit!

fhicksed

on the underpants gnomes episode of south park, there was only one "?", not three. People just added the extra "?"'s later on (ie. when it became a meme on 4chan)

also, I've never lost a pick permanently, though the gnomes often move them around and hide them under my desk or behind my amp.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Liam.
Clearly

wait ... isn't it "spelled"
Quote by Nielsyboy
wait ... isn't it "spelled"

Depends on your dialect, British English (which I use) generally uses 'Spelt' but American English almost exclusively uses 'Spelled'.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Really into the whole "questioning" them thing, aren't you? I think someone has a few Gnome fantasies... But who can resist them... With their stubby little fingers and breath that smells of dead rats...
I actually believe entering this thread made me more stupid than I ever thought I could be.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I actually believe entering this thread made me more stupid than I ever thought I could be.

Thats what the gnomes want you to think. Because we're all actually gnomes and the big people control us with giant space stations.