what?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by vannaXcurses
uhhh....cliff, just agree and walk away slooooowly.....

hahahahahaha
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
wat?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Just listening to a lot of music and trying to replicate what I hear has probably been the greater part of my learning bass, but the rest has come from here pretty much.
Oh........... yeah sort of. The first 6 months or so I learned from friends, nothing online. I wouldn't recommend starting out complete new on this site, or anywhere on the internet. Best thing is from another person.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I learnt from UG...
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
No.
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.
Yes and no.

How to play--no. I was self taught from books and then got a teacher.

But for gear knowledge, bass maintenance and repair, you've all been a god send. I learned how to EQ properly as a bass player from this forum and how to repair my ol' P bass clone.
No.

And don't blame us for your improper phrasing and horrible grammar.
Quote by anarkee
Yes and no.

How to play--no. I was self taught from books and then got a teacher.

But for gear knowledge, bass maintenance and repair, you've all been a god send. I learned how to EQ properly as a bass player from this forum and how to repair my ol' P bass clone.

something like this.

except I used the knowledge to defret my Ibanez. and in the process, hit myself in the face with a chisel.
my blood is under that poly.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Stop being assholes. We have a lot of people from different countries who aren't fluent in english.. give them a friggin break... christ...

If his avatar had where he was from and it was America or something, I wouldn't be pissed.. but you can't assume he is..
"I don't understand how one can kill a man in the name of peace, that's ridiculous."
- JBT
After reviewing previous posts by the TS, I can safely say that he is, in fact, a product of an English speaking country, therefore, he should know how to type in a way that will be comprehended by all who decide to look upon his thread so that they are able to give an answer without confusion as if to whether or not they're giving a proper answer.

<^>(*¿*)