I have not been a Slipknot fan in the past. I heard a song on the radio that totally ripped, turns out it was Psychosocial. I've been trying to get into them but just can't.

My question is this. In every song I've heard all I hear is guitar, drums, bass, and vox. What exactly do the other four guys do? lol.

I'm learning to become a producer, so trying to distinguish parts in a mix intrigues me.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Do a barrel roll.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I am a Slipknot fan. The other guys used to do more, but on the new cd and the last one they dont do really anything. They have really changed on the new one. So they have a percussionist, sound sampler? i think and i dont know what the other ****s do.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
One hits a barrel alot, one does samples, one just breaks himself, and the other one is the percussionist

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
There are 2 guys that play "Custom Percussion" meaning they play a little bit on these beer kegs and random drums.

THere's also 1 guy who does samples, they're these odd sounds and harmonies for vocals; he basically presses a few buttons..

And then there's 1 DJ
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H
I don't understand why anyone would want to get into Slipknot. In my opinion, they're exactly like KISS; a show band.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.