Page 1 of 2
I've searched teamhelluk and EBTM and I can't find any decent skinnies in my size or not in black. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

By the way, I don't want to hear about how skinnies are faggy and whatever.
http://www.denimexpress.com/

BAM!

EDIT: Wait, I'm not sure if that site ships to the UK.
EDIT2: ok nvm, it doesn't ship to the UK.. i suck.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Sep 2, 2008,
Quote by master
did you check the girls jeans?

Skinny jeans are unisex.
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Go to primark, get your ass into the womens' section, and get jeans there. £6 for black skinnies. Depends what size you get though, they go pretty quickly and the only ones left are size 6 and > size 18. So I can just stroll in when I like.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by PinguinLeader
Skinny jeans are unisex.

Oh OK. My bad

I just try on and buy whatever fits. I'm simple when it comes to clothes.
just dont... skinny jeans make you look extremely stupid, it shows off the fact that you have no calf muscle. To be honest it makes you look pretty weak.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by PinguinLeader
Skinny jeans are unisex.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Topman is the way to go. Although personally I have stopped wearing skinny jeans. Too tight!
some of the adds the the back of kerrang magazine, also google
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by rabidguitarist
Go to primark, get your ass into the womens' section, and get jeans there. £6 for black skinnies. Depends what size you get though, they go pretty quickly and the only ones left are size 6 and > size 18. So I can just stroll in when I like.

You sir, are a real man to go and do that.. wait, are you? ****, I can't work it out.
Quote by kwidjibo1
just dont... skinny jeans make you look extremely stupid, it shows off the fact that you have no calf muscle. To be honest it makes you look pretty weak.

Shut up.

BTW rabid, I dunno what girls sizes are... I just know I'm a 30" waist and a 32" leg.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Sep 2, 2008,
Quote by filthandfury
Just go into town, it's always good to try em on first. Hell, I even got some in TK Maxx.

Don't diss the Maxx!
Quote by Tom_hatton
Shut up.

BTW rabid, I dunno what girls sizes are... I just know I'm a 30" waist and a 32" leg.

you totally know im right
xxx

Quote by dancesisidance
I get mine from Topman.

Both my pairs of from Topman, but they're both black, I want some grey or navy ones.

Quote by kwidjibo1
you totally know im right

Actually, I think you're an idiot.
If your lucky you can find some nice ones in TKmaxx

but topman is probably the best way to go
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Tom_hatton
Shut up.

Oh right, you'll have to push through then.

Size 6 is roughly a 24' waist, and I think it goes up 2 inches each size, but don't quote me on that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
try vans, i went there to try some. and burton might do them. i dont tend to shop for clothes on the internets though.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Both my pairs of from Topman, but they're both black, I want some grey or navy ones.

Actually, I think you're an idiot.

says the guy who wants to look like he has tooth picks for legs
xxx

I hate how skinny jeans got roped into the whole emo thing. I used to wear skinny jeans because im a skinny guy and hence, they looked good on me.

Saying you shouldn't wear them because they make you look 'weak' is a pretty stereotypical argument.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Shut up.

Go and find yourself a New Look, I get all my jeans from there.
They're only £10 and they do sizes in Waist inches and leg inches just like that.
They do 3 styles; Hula (Big legs, forgiving waistlike), Shimmy (skinny waists, big ankles to give that flared look) and drainpipe (basically skinnies)
So get your arse down and have a look.

EDIT: Drainpipe is now called Disco
http://www.newlook.co.uk/women/jeans/disco/ProductList.aspx
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Sep 2, 2008,
Just checked the Topman site and they have some nice ones. Bit more than I'd like to pay, but still very cool.

Supertait, thanks for that link as well, they have some awesome jeans

EDIT:
Quote by kwidjibo1
says the guy who wants to look like he has tooth picks for legs

They good on me, so leave me alone.
Topman and Phix Clothing.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Tom_hatton

Supertait, thanks for that link as well, they have some awesome jeans

no problem, they have awesome everything on there!
Quote by kwidjibo1

Yeah you really have to be wary of predators roaming about town looking for a weak calf-ed prey. I usually wear the largest jeans I can get and pack them with joints of mutton to look like I have the leg muscles of a wild stallion.

Quote by Tom_hatton

Can you really not find any non-black 30 waist skinnies on EBTM?
(I don't really have any constructive input as EBTM is where i got my skinnies...)
Quote by MadClownDisease
Can you really not find any non-black 30 waist skinnies on EBTM?
(I don't really have any constructive input as EBTM is where i got my skinnies...)

Yeah, but they're super, super, SUPER tight. Especially the Criminal Damage ones...
I work at primark, and own a grey and a black pair of skinnies, and we do blue, for like 7 quid, and theyre really comfortable, i wear the black pair most out of any jeans i own, and i have expensive jeans too
Quote by Union Jake
Maybe you should spend your money on two testicles, you woman.

Yeah, I suppose your, like, SOOOO metal. You look at emo kids and destory with your epic leatheryness.

And I suppose these guys are women as well then?

shop in the girls section.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by xterror.stormx
I hate how skinny jeans got roped into the whole emo thing. I used to wear skinny jeans because im a skinny guy and hence, they looked good on me.

Saying you shouldn't wear them because they make you look 'weak' is a pretty stereotypical argument.

I hate the whole emo thing too, ****ing thrash metal and punk had it before emo did

EDIT: Thanks for backing my post up tom
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, but they're super, super, SUPER tight. Especially the Criminal Damage ones...

Ahh oh I like my super tight... I got some nice grey Panic! ones from there, they're really comfortable and a nice softish stretchy material rather than just feeling like denim though admittedly when brand new they did look slightly like leggings or something...
im a skinnyjean wearer who is NOT a scene kid, and i support this topic.
also, where i am the stores sell more girls skinny jeans to guys then to chicks.
Quote by Tom_hatton

The Ramones could of wore anything and got away with it.
They're that awesome.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Last edited by DimebagJosho at Sep 2, 2008,
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, I suppose your, like, SOOOO metal. You look at emo kids and destory with your epic leatheryness.

*Pictures*

I love you

Seriously, I myself wear a few and I think its ok on some guys. Its meant to be unisex thing.

Anyway on topic, asos and topman are good places H&M used to sell but im not sure now.
Page 1 of 2