SO I PLAY A CUSTOM SINGLE BUCK 4 STRING MUSICMAN STINGRAY[IT IS THE BEST BASS I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!!!] AND I PLAY IT THROUGH AN AMPEG SVT-3 PRO. 450 WATTS OF PURE TUBE MAGIC HAHAH. ANYWAY MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I RUN IT THROUGH A 410 GK GOLDLINE SPEAKERS. THE PUNCH IN THAT THING IS AMAZING BUT IT CAN'T HANDLE AS MUCH AS IT SAYS IT CAN...AND HAS BLOWN ON ME 2 TIMES . AND IT IS ALWAYS A HASSLE TO HAVE GUITAR CENTER ORDER A NEW ONE..."YAHH UMM IT CAME BUT UHH IT WAS BROKE MAN...SO UMM WE ARE UHH GONNA ORDER A NEW ONE MAN...AND YAHH UMM IT WILL BE HERE IN LIKE A WEEK DUDE"...HAHA ITS BAD UP HERE IN MINNESOTA HAHAH. ANYWAY I'M LOOKIN FOR A NEW CAB...I WANNA STAY WITH A 4X10 CAUSE I DOO NOT WANNA BE A HAULIN AROUND 8X10 TO CLUBS AND GIGS HERE. SO AFTER GOIN TO GUITAR CENTER A MILLION TIMES AND TRYING EVERY 4X10 CAB THERE IS[GK NEO SERIES, AMPEG SVT, BEHRINGER ULTRA BASS, PEAVY, MARK BASS, FENDER...EVERYTHING!!!] I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE GALLIEN-KRUGER NEO SERIES 4X10 OR THE AMPEG SVT 4X10 HALF STACK....I CANT DECIDE!!!!!!! THE GK HAS A PUNCHIER TONE IT IS LIGHTER AND IT HAS MORE HEADROOM THEN THE AMPEG....BUT THE AMPEG HAS A LOW END THAT COULD BLOW ANYONE AWAY...AND HAS MORE HORNS THEN THE GK. BOTH ARE THE EXACT SAME PRICE AT $750.00 BUCKS!!! PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP....!!!!! GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINION!!!!
Come back without caps and ill read it.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
HAHAHA I LIKE CAPS LOCK TOO HAHAHA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDEAHAHA

Sorry.
But why all the capitals.
It's awful for me to read.

Anyway, just try them out. I'd go with the Ampeg so it matches, but that's the lazy mans option.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by Jonnomainman
Come back without caps and ill read it.

+infinity
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
You want my honest opinion? Stop using all-caps, learn grammar, and learn to try some normal English. I mean, dude... Very few people are going to take this seriously if you keep writing like this.
well if they arent serious even if they brought a new amp, considering the other broken ones i wouldnt buy anything from them.try another shop in a close range town or take in consideration online ordering .
BTW, dont use caps cause you might get a warning
Go back and read the rules, esp. the recommendation about proper punctuation and grammar. Closing thread before this becomes a flamefest.