yo ive always wondered why guitar stores wouldnt let u play Stairway to heaven....can sum1 explain to me why?
Aids.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Everyone hates led zeppelin.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is this a serious question?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
They've heard it so much that it's got annoying to the point where they would rather listen to you farting.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Well everyone would play it and working from 9-5 and constantly hearing bad renditions of stairway, eruption and otheres would send anyone crazy
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
They'll only let you if you have a double neck guitar and your name's Jimmy Page.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Two reasons:

1. Have you any idea how many people would play it? How annoying would that be if you worked there, hearing those 4 bars of music over and over?

2. Everyone slaughters it, so not only would they have to listen to it being played 100 times a day, they'd have to hear it played badly 60 times a day.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...