james cameron, the guy behind action sci-fi movies like terminator 1 and 2, aliens (the sequel), and the abyss, is currently working on two 3-D films. they will be his first films since titanic. i dont know if it's just me, but i'm crazy excited.

the first will be avatar, not to be confused with the nickelodeon show. something about an interplanetary war between humans and a humanoid race called na'vi.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499549/

and then a live action adaptation of the anime/manga battle angel. it's about a cyborg named alita that was discovered in a junkyard by a scientist. after being repaired she turns out to have amnesia and tries to remember her past. i'm so excited for this one because, well.. how awesome was terminator??
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437086/
How are they going to be 3-D? That sounds like it could be cool, but more likely quite lame.
We're only strays.
It sounds a little gimicky, but I'll still see them because I'm a nerd and into sci/fi and it could be awesome.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Avatar has James Cameron directing and Sigourney Weaver starring, it can't fail (i hope)
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
That's weird, the last person I'd expect that from would be James Cameron. Hopefully the actual movie subject matter/plot won't suffer.

ever heard of terminator 2: 3-D?
This had better be good.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by texico11
it wont compare to titanic

no, it wont compare, because titanic is an orange (drama/history) and battle angel is an apple (3-D action/sci-fi).
HEY, LISTEN!

ahh, I wanted to kill that fairy so bad...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by texico11
it wont compare to titanic

I hope it doesn't compare, seeing as Titanic is a poor film.
So the first movie is a sci fi movie with Sigourney Weaver in it. But not as Ellen Ripley. How effin sad.