Hamer Standard Flametop (Explorer Style) For Sale w/ NICE Gator Hard Case

This guitar is very close to new/mint. Selling for a buddy of mine. He is looking for $450 with sweet Gator fitted hard case.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
id be willing to trade a strat copy that is arguably of lesser value, but is made nice.

i have no idea what model it originated from, but it has a waterslide decal. could be any company, really, but i have since made sure its a nice guitar, because i intended on keeping it.

lately ive decided i dont need a strat, seeing as i play metal and classic rock, and my Dean actually covers those fine...but this guitar, the Kramer explorer copy looks beautiful.

interested?
Quote by nathanhimmerich
id be willing to trade a strat copy that is arguably of lesser value, but is made nice.

i have no idea what model it originated from, but it has a waterslide decal. could be any company, really, but i have since made sure its a nice guitar, because i intended on keeping it.

lately ive decided i dont need a strat, seeing as i play metal and classic rock, and my Dean actually covers those fine...but this guitar, the Kramer explorer copy looks beautiful.

interested?

Thanks for the offer, but he is mostly looking to sell unless something he really can't pass up is offered.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

oh..its daphne blue with a twinge of seafoam green, and has a 4 ply tortoiseshell pickguard, 8-hole. also, 4 ply tortoiseshell tremolo spring cover.

s-s-s, v-t-t, standard bridge tremolo. 21 frets. truss rod at headstock.

the neck plate does not have a serial number, probably because it was a copy originally, it has a "f" logo from fender centered on a plain silver plate.

rosewood fretboard...light body of course.

only one ding, minor and near the bottom of the front. only noticeable up close.
Quote by djfrank
Thanks for the offer, but he is mostly looking to sell unless something he really can't pass up is offered.

ah, well, happy hunting.
Will take a partial trade for an original floyd rose or ping/gotoh version or a 19" + LCD monitor... or?

anybody? Can also use an Ibanez RG neck... and maybe some pickups.

beautiful guitar. Any interest in an Agile Hornet (King V copy) with a Seymour Duncan distortion in the bridge,with hardshell case?
Quote by tkozuch
beautiful guitar. Any interest in an Agile Hornet (King V copy) with a Seymour Duncan distortion in the bridge,with hardshell case?

Nice looking guitar, but will have to pass. Looking for cash mostly or partial trades.

Quote by hvymtl939
Jackson RR-3? Pm me.

Thanks for the offer, but I need cash more than guitars right now.

very nice guitar. wish i had the cash. just curious, how much shipped to 11373? my pm doesnt work so you have to email me kasso187@gmail.com
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
Quote by kasso
very nice guitar. wish i had the cash. just curious, how much shipped to 11373? my pm doesnt work so you have to email me kasso187@gmail.com

I will ship it for $20.00. Sent you an email. Thanks