Page 1 of 3
Let's talk about this fabulous fast food that tastes like an angel's cooch after a night out drinking.

Last saturday I had a big roll kebab, couldn't even finish it. I always think "this time I WILL eat the whole thing" but no. A few weeks ago I had my first iskender and damn that was delicious. I had a few gyros in Greece and those were even better. I so want one right now..

Do they even serve this in Americaland? I'm just curious because here we have lots of kebab and pizza restaurants and their busiest nights are on friday and saturday when the pubs close.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Kebabs are the most disgustingly delicious things in the world.

The alcohol and pot blurs my opinion on the matter though considering I've never eaten one sober.

And don't intend to.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I want one now but im high so it doesnt count. i had one sober once and it sucked donkey balls.
Kebab and alcohol make my stomach turn into a nuclear holocaust
It's a shame because I love the stuff.
There are a few places in the L. A. area I know of that have them. And they are wonderful! Nothing compares to the Kebabs I had in Italy though.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Kebabs are sick. Not the good 'Oh that was sick izzit', but 'Oh my god its like **** in a bun' sick.

it could very well be congealed sick, as what it's made of is a mystery.

but if congealed sick tastes that good after a night out, I don't care.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Pizza is good drunk food. Taco bell too.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Kebabs are the most disgustingly delicious things in the world.

The alcohol and pot blurs my opinion on the matter though considering I've never eaten one sober.

And don't intend to.

I can't even remember the last time I've eaten out with friends and not had a session beforehand.
Quote by figsandbobo
Pizza is good drunk food. Taco bell too.

you think that until you try the awesomeness of kebabs.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
you think that until you try the awesomeness of kebabs.

Thats true. Last night I had to choose between kebab or taxi home.

It took me about an hour to get home.
Quote by steee21
Thats true. Last night I had to choose between kebab or taxi home.

It took me about an hour to get home.

there wasn't exactly a choice now was there?

Quote by element4433
there all good... but the toxic mix of beer and any cheep kebab shop meat... the toilet is sometihng else in the morning... you poop little baby deaths.
Quote by LordBishek
Lamb Doner is beautiful, I'm the only person I know who enjoys them completely sober.

Now you know another. Well kind of it is the internetz
I could have done with one last night.

a 2 mile walk home isn't fun on a stomach that's only got vodka and coke in it.

Quote by element4433
There's a kebab shop right near my house on the way to the bus stop, so i've had my fair share of both sober and intoxicated kebab stops.

I find that i can only eat an entire one either if i've skipped lunch or have been out on the drink. Otherwise i'll just settle for some pide.

There's this epic kebab place about 15 mins (by car) from my place that packs in so much meat that they have to wrap it twice to keep it all in.
Kebabs are wrong. Subways are the thing on the way home from a heavy night.
Quote by smb

What the hell time do you go home, it closes at 11 here
Kebab is more of an European food so it seems americans have their Mcdonalds.Taco bell and pizza huts....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by JackalUK
What the hell time do you go home, it closes at 11 here
They all close around 3am here. Studentville FTW. They generally stay open as long as people are around.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I could have done with one last night.

a 2 mile walk home isn't fun on a stomach that's only got vodka and coke in it.

Vodka and coke? Odd combination only tried it once or twice, never again. Figured if Smirnoff were going to premix it it couldn't be that bad. Big mistake.

Dude, what? Subway's, even the footlong ones, have nowhere near enough food to quell the ragings of night-out-fuelled hunger - Only a kebab fills the gap on this case. I die a little every time I chuck a bit away, I wish the guys near me did a small size.

That said, what's your favourite type of kebab?
Lamb Doner here
Quote by goony
There's this epic kebab place about 15 mins (by car) from my place that packs in so much meat that they have to wrap it twice to keep it all in.

want.

Quote by element4433
Quote by goony
There's a kebab shop right near my house on the way to the bus stop, so i've had my fair share of both sober and intoxicated kebab stops.

I find that i can only eat an entire one either if i've skipped lunch or have been out on the drink. Otherwise i'll just settle for some pide.

Sorry, where is this kebab shop?
americaland has kebabs, but probably not like you would find elsewhere. its like our pizza, tacos and chicken-fried rice.

Edit: i'm thinking shish-kebabs....could you explain what this food is like?
Last edited by dudius at Sep 8, 2008,
YAKITORI ftw
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by consecutive e
Vodka and coke? Odd combination only tried it once or twice, never again. Figured if Smirnoff were going to premix it it couldn't be that bad. Big mistake.

it's basically the only thing I drink.

it seems to just agree with me. I can drink it all night, not remember a thing and still not have a hangover.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it's basically the only thing I drink.

it seems to just agree with me. I can drink it all night, not remember a thing and still not have a hangover.

Tried Vodka, Lime cordial and Lemonade? I find the coke gets too sweet. Also, next time you're out, try this: pick up a bottle of peppermint cordial from a big supermarket, and ad a bit to your coke. I know that sounds as if it should taste revolting, but actually, the tastes compliment each other pretty well.
Kebaba plates are awesome,=kebab meat and french fries and sallad and all the essntial sauces,Kebab roll= good,same as above except for the french friest,normal kebab= good allso which has the same stuff as above except it's in a pita bread,i dunno how you yanks have your Kebabs...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
You know what pisses me off? Kebab shops only do those twig like french-fries. What I really want to see is a Kebab eaten with big, thick cut steak chips.
Page 1 of 3