Ok, so I'm more of a visual person, however I don't have the cash to buy a video on theory explaining all the modes and scales and things. Is there a video online I can find for free that goes over all the modes. Don't send me something like Paul Gilbert shredding all the modes, cause that doesn't teach me anything except that I am not as good as him I have the book the guitar scale bible, so I can I find the scales right off, but I don't know how they relate, and although the thread on UG was very helpful, I just need more.
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
I learned just by searching around for lessons over the internet. Just kinda piecing it all together from various sources. I certainly didn't become a theory wizard but I developed a solid understanding of chord progressions, reading music, how to use modes, time sigs, and all sorts of stuff.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Quote by AtticusNathy
youtube?

Do you have a title for this youtube video, or are you just pointing out that youtube has tons of guitar videos, (as we all know)
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
You know, the concept of modality has to be listened to, it's not about scale shapes - because they're the same as the major scale - but rather about how you use them. Is all your basic theory solid? Can you play all over the neck in a key? Can you form chords and name them? Can you construct solid progressions and melodies? If not, then you're going to be out of your depth.

That said, youtube "guitar modes" and see what happens.
I'm with Freepower, you simply can't learn theory from a video...it really has very little to do with the guitar itself. It's about the sound of things and the science behind them - the mechanics of how you play the instrument simply isn't an issue.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com