some old thoughts;
does a bird know he is a bird?
does he regard his wings as wings?
we grasp for context.
thoughts on which we base the days.
possessing only our sons
treading circles of footsteps.
would you trust a man who called you a bird?
moments are not eternal.
these theories are not fact,
they are human.
they decay.
More interesting than your last few, even if the meanings were shoved down the throats of the reader.

Less tactful and sutble than usual but a better read than your last few, in my opinion. in the middle part I'd change up some periods for pauses, slows down too much for a short piece like this. I'd even suggest maybe taking out the last line, maybe hint at the decay meaning earlier on and leave it lingering at the end, this would maybe let the reader take away something of their own, too.
I love that. Is the lack of punctuation a conscious choice or just bad grammar? Apart from that I really thought it was deep.
I really liked this, but I did not like the way you worded the ending. The last line most of all.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

some old thoughts;
does a bird know he is a bird?
does he regard his wings as wings?
we grasp for context.
thoughts on which we base the days.

these two lines were a bit "in your face-this is what I meant". I think it should be a little more subtle.
possessing only our sons
treading circles of footsteps.
would you trust a man who called you a bird?
moments are not eternal.
these theories are not fact,
they are human.
they decay.
Very de-constructed. On the one hand it supports the ideas behind the piece and on the other hand the lack of flow makes it hard to follow those ideas.

I think when you write like this you tend to go on a bit more and it surprised me how short this was. Not sure if you were just being lazy, but I think it would do this piece good if you expanded a little more. You know, stretched the middle.
This is not a pipe