School is officially now in session for all secondary schools and uni's in the US and UK, so post what you need to find out in this har thread. I suspected that there will be many threads like these so I just wanted to condense it all into one thread where one answer can potentially answer many similar questions.

This thread is not just devoted to simple problems and such, but also for other complicated issues such as class switching and extracurricular activities/sports.

Fire away.
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at Sep 2, 2008,
So, this doesn't necessarily have to do with the class, does it?

I really want to take Psychology, but I'm not sure what to get rid of. Actually, I'm considering getting rid of Automotive Technology, but that would leave me without a trade. Does that even matter?
HOw do you kick some one out of your group of friends?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by RedDeath9
So, this doesn't necessarily have to do with the class, does it?

I really want to take Psychology, but I'm not sure what to get rid of. Actually, I'm considering getting rid of Automotive Technology, but that would leave me without a trade. Does that even matter?

ALWAYS have at least one trade class, so dropping Psychology would be a fiscally better decision though if you dont like Automotive tech, then just switch to another trade skill.
Quote by edge11
HOw do you kick some one out of your group of friends?

"Nukka you be strait up ghey," but in a funny voice.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
ALWAYS have at least one trade class, so dropping Psychology would be a fiscally better decision though if you dont like Automotive tech, then just switch to another trade skill.

Alright, thanks
Okay guys... B Tech Engineering course.. Any good?

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200
Depending on where you go, it might be more or less difficult but still a very challenging class from what I hear from my friends in school's advanced engineering course.

After graduating uni though, you make a shitload of money, so yeah go with it