So for an AP physics project I need to take in 1 million of something.

Page 1 of 3
Title basically says the assignment. Rules are
Cant be something that has an assigned numerical value (for example a package of q-tips will say contains x amount of q-tips)
Can't be a computer printout
Sand and rice are already taken
I'm thinking about doing salt or something like that. I would go about doing this by counting out maybe 100 grains then weighing them and figure out what the weight for a million would be then bring in that amount of salt. He is giving us 5% slack for mistakes so our numbers can be off by 5% and we would still get full credit. So my question is do any of you have suggestions of what to take in? Being the pit I expect 75% of these answers to be along the liens of elephants or condoms etc. But yeah, help would be appreciated.
EDIT:Aw ****, I forgot that it has to be visible so for those of you who said air molecules sorry.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Sep 2, 2008,
air molecules
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
H2O molecules
Carbon molecules (graphite)
grains of Sugar
finely ground anything
computer files
PI digits(google it)
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Last edited by greatone_12 at Sep 2, 2008,
figure out how many particals for air there are and then convery to moles and then caopture that ammount of oxygen in a syringe or contanier...

win?
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by bendystraw
Beaten to it.

Ditto.

I'd say bring in "a million molecules of carbon" and bring a friend or two to class.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Sperm!
All you have to do is stand in front of everyone in the class, whip out your erect pen0r, then shout "ONE MILLION SPERM!!!!!!!" and start masturbating furiously into a test tube.

You know it makes sense.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
booger
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
You don't have to take anything. There are loads of things in/on your body that there are a million of. Hairs being just one example.
dollars?

you could buy mass quantities of marshmallows and count them out, then eat them?

no but seriously the salt/sugar/powder/whatever idea sounds like a good idea to me.
take in a huge bag of sand and say your one million grains are in the middle and there's exactly 1,000,000 of them. the others are just there because you didn't have a place to put them.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Have this thread grow to 1,000,000 posts, then have a mod close it. Go to class and show your professor.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Shave your head.....or pull a Britney Spears and rip your hair out, and count the individual hairs.

You'll both pass AND have the whole Mad Scientist look!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by saphrax
1,000,000.00 Irr
=
103.8206 Usd

this is the best idea so far. use like, Ethiopian dollars, they are a 10,000:7 ratio to US dollars
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Have this thread grow to 1,000,000 posts, then have a mod close it. Go to class and show your professor.

That is actually a REALLY good idea. Think UG can do it?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
That is actually a REALLY good idea. Think UG can do it?

no.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Dammit Jeff, this is serious!

Although, you could get one million hairs on a feather...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
The million dollars of currency sounds good. And yeah, use Ethiopian currency. Although I don't know where you'd get it...
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by StrayCatBlues
Sperm!
All you have to do is stand in front of everyone in the class, whip out your erect pen0r, then shout "ONE MILLION SPERM!!!!!!!" and start masturbating furiously into a test tube.

You know it makes sense.

ROFLROFL I'm laughing like an idiot because of this comment XDXD
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Bring 1 million nanometers of string.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Bring in a movie and pause the movie once 1 million frames have gone by. I would assume this would require a very long movie, but I could be wrong.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by CrackAddict2000
Bring 1 million nanometers of string.

THIS!

Or something else manageable.
Page 1 of 3