Hey everyone, I used the searchbar and found a couple old threads that I didn't think were worth reviving so I figured I'd start a new one.

Is anyone here into smokeless tobacco? Dip, snuff, chew, etc? I've been dipping for the last two years and much prefer it to smoking. It's cleaner(minus the spitting) since theres no ashes or anything like that, doesn't burn holes in things, it's cheaper(mostly), and the smell doesn't stick to everything. Some people think it's disgusting because of what it can do to your teeth and gums, but cigarettes will still f*ck you up. I was just wondering what everyone here thought about it and what you dipped or chewed, I've always been a fan of Grizzly and Skoal straight, what about you?

Discuss.

By the way, just because I dip, doesn't automatically make me a stupid hick. I graduated high school.
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
I quit smoking 8 days ago as a band decision because I wanted to sing better. I recently picked chew back up to still get my nicotine so I've been on Grizzley and Timberwolf. But I recently found Camel Snus which taste soooo good. Seriously try them you won't regret it. Its not as messy as other stuff as theres 'no spitting required' you don't spit much actually. I pop one in while I'm at work and its nice.
One of the douchebags at my school, who drinks and chews a lot, had cancer in the mouth when he graduated in June. I lol'd.
wtf.....

such a pathetic thread lol.

but anyways, I've been smoking for 5 years and have never tried dip and never will, that's just another addiction to nicotine that I DON'T need.

I have tried to quit about 5 times, ciggy's is really a bitch to quit. I quit for about 4 months before i had a nervous breakdown and yeah started smoking again.....
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I have friends who do it, and I smoke sometimes, but I still think it's twelve times grosser than smoking. I've heard too many stories of people at parties who end up drinking it by accident because people just spit in whatever. Furthermore, most people who chew don't even notice that there's black **** on their teeth when they're talking anyways, and it's just gross in all ways. I've tried it, and it gives me no buzz. It gives me heartburn.

Chew= Gross
I've tried pouches, they were good I liked them alot. I havn't had them in over a year, which is prabably a good thing.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by frottage
One of the douchebags at my school, who drinks and chews a lot, had cancer in the mouth when he graduated in June. I lol'd.

What a pleasant gentleman you must be.
Used to chew skoal mint pouches or cherry longcut...the buzz from chew is amazing. Just don't leave it in too long if its your first time.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
If I used tobacco, I sure as hell wouldn't chew... Microscopic bits of glass cutting my mouth open to introduce an addiction to my body, potentially giving me a hairy tongue, worse teeth, among other things aren't things I want.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Mav-16
wtf.....

such a pathetic thread lol.

I'm extremely bored.

Quote by korinaflyingv
Never tried, what sort of effect does it have?

Eh, some people claim to get a buzz the first few times they do it, I never have, and it does sting alot the first few times you do it, but after that it doesn't hurt anymore. After your used to it, effects are the same as smoking.

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
People who knock chew and have never had it make me giggle. Same with smokers who knock extremely knock chew and haven't tried it.

I've smoked forever. Chew once in a blue moon[until I recently quit smoking]. Who cares.

EDIT: Whenever you pit monkeys diss chew saying its all sorts of things you wouldn't know about because you've never tried it you sound like 12 year old little girls like ewwwwww spit.

Grow up.
Quote by Hello.Kitty
People who knock chew and have never had it make me giggle. Same with smokers who knock extremely knock chew and haven't tried it.

I've smoked forever. Chew once in a blue moon[until I recently quit smoking]. Who cares.

EDIT: Whenever you pit monkeys diss chew saying its all sorts of things you wouldn't know about because you've never tried it you sound like 12 year old little girls like ewwwwww spit.

Grow up.

Haha, your right, I guess it's all just personal preference, but like you said, don't knock it unless you've done it before

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
I tried it a couple of days ago... I barley had a buzz and I put a lot in... It was mint tho
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
My buddy gave me a can of Apple Blend Skoal pouches and I like them a lot. Much more nicotine than smoking and it doesn't taste bad at all. Only thing is it burns you a little. Other than that, it's wonderful.

How long would you recommend keeping a dip in? I sometimes keep it in for 20 minutes or more but I don't know if it is still giving me any nicotine.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by korinaflyingv
Never tried, what sort of effect does it have?

Chills you out man.

I personally would never try it. My friends are always trying to get me to do it but its just ****ing disgusting. I definitely don't want to do it after one of my friends accidentally spit on my carpet and left a stain.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
I usually keep mine in until the flavor is gone so maybe about 30 minutes...unless I completely forget about it(which I have done before)...and if thats the case...an hour or more?

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Personally I only smoke hookah, and even that I pretty much do because I like blowing smoke rings. I wouldnt ever bother with any other form of tobacco. Will admit though, the body buzz I get from hookah is pretty amazing. Im assuming that will disappear pretty quick with tolerance though, which is ok.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Dip sucks ass. It tastes awful, it leaves little black things in your teeth that are ugly. The people who do it just spit a nasty brown goop all over the place (or conveniently into a bottle, making a think , dark sludge). It makes you sick the first few times you do it, and is just bad to look at. Not to mention it makes your breath stink and can give you a hairy tongue. No thanks for me, I'll stick with my nice addiction to Coke (the drink).
I've never had a problem with getting pieces stuck in my teeth, and whats this about a hairy tongue? Out of everyone I know who uses it, I've never heard of anyone getting a hairy tongue. I think that might just be something people tell you to keep you from using it. Kinda like hairy palms and jacking off? And how jacking off will make you go blind?

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Never tried it but it sounds amazing the way you guys describe it. You may have just opened a new gateway to tobacco for me.
I know people who do and I find it repulsive, honestly.

The redneck kids at our school spit on top of our drink machines so they won't get caught with a bottle of it. Yesterday I bought a bottle of Dasani and whaddayaknow? It's COVERED IN TOBBACCO JUICE.

Yeah, I complained to the school, and now they watch the machines all the time. I don't give a damn if you want to chew, but once you start haucking tobacco loogies all over my bottled water, IT'S WAR, MY FRIEND.

I'm just not a baccy fan at all. Anyone who wants to do it can, I'm not going to make you put it out or anything, but I just don't like it. No buzz, addicting, and is known to cause all different varieties of cancer....

...no thanks. I'll stick to my ganja and bottled water.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
I know people who do and I find it repulsive, honestly.

The redneck kids at our school spit on top of our drink machines so they won't get caught with a bottle of it. Yesterday I bought a bottle of Dasani and whaddayaknow? It's COVERED IN TOBBACCO JUICE.

Yeah, I complained to the school, and now they watch the machines all the time. I don't give a damn if you want to chew, but once you start haucking tobacco loogies all over my bottled water, IT'S WAR, MY FRIEND.

I'm just not a baccy fan at all. Anyone who wants to do it can, I'm not going to make you put it out or anything, but I just don't like it. No buzz, addicting, and is known to cause all different varieties of cancer....

...no thanks. I'll stick to my ganja and bottled water.

thats just stupid, when i was in high school people would spit in the water fountain drains so I never drank from them just in case...I think if you can't go to school for 7 hours without having to have some form of nicotine you might have a problem

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa