Hi folks and folksesses,

is an octave pedal and distortion pedal supposed to recieve radio stations?

I plugged my line6 Uber Metal pedal in, just to see what it was like, again and my amp started softly playing some random German radio station xD

Is there any logical explanation for this or maybe my stereo FM aerial was too near? It's just slightly strange for it to happen..

Sam
yes, you will receive interferance from the radio from time to time. i mostly get it from my amp, but it is rare.
so yeah, rock on!
well i have a whammy pedal that does the same thing.. only it pics up am and its because of electronic interference like my rig is set up in our practice room and the circuit box for the house is in the same room and thats where i get it from.. also certain types of high wattage lights will do it too. I suggest moving it around.. also you can look into a signal buffering device that stops the interference
i had a buddy who used to leave his cell phone sitting on his amp and it could pick up am stations.
My old amp always did that, and I was like wtf?
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Quote by helraizer
Hi folks and folksesses,

is an octave pedal and distortion pedal supposed to recieve radio stations?

I plugged my line6 Uber Metal pedal in, just to see what it was like, again and my amp started softly playing some random German radio station xD

Is there any logical explanation for this or maybe my stereo FM aerial was too near? It's just slightly strange for it to happen..

Sam

I had it happen once due to a bad cable... I was like what the hell is that, stopped playing and sure enough.

What would be funny is if the german radio station heard your playing over there station . Get you a mic, tonights new metal hour.... DUn dun dunna dunna lol