Who else thinks that jimmy page should have his own episode of "cribs" on mtv? or your favorite guitarist?
Dont care, dont want to see their house.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Anyone see the one they did with Tommy Lee's house?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You know what an interesting episode of Cribs would be?

John Beartrucci's cave.

You know....I would actually watch that.

And I hate that goddamn show.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I find myself getting hooked whenever I leave the show on.

It's basically a quick rundown of the house so that can plan a massive break and enter. Honestly, they should do a hybrid show with "It takes a thief" and "cribs" mixed. It would make for some great reactions.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by valennic
You know....I would actually watch that.

And I hate that goddamn show.

Well, seeing as it would probably end with the entire film crew getting mauled to death because they accidentally stepped on one of Trooch's salmon, I'd say it's a win-win situation.
Quote by Jericho114
I find myself getting hooked whenever I leave the show on.

It's basically a quick rundown of the house so that can plan a massive break and enter. Honestly, they should do a hybrid show with "It takes a thief" and "cribs" mixed. It would make for some great reactions.

that is...a great idea!
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
Cribs? that still comes on. I don't think Page would do that it don't seem like him at all.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
the only thing on "music television" that i would watch is jackass and that has nothing to do with music.
i hate that show it makes me feel poor.....
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Well, seeing as it would probably end with the entire film crew getting mauled to death because they accidentally stepped on one of Trooch's salmon, I'd say it's a win-win situation.

This

must

be

done.

I would PAY to see that damn crew get mauled to death.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance