Dam guitars being all wood

i was planning on rebuilding this ibanez 1985 roadster II , but as i was sanding it down i discovered it was cracked in two places , they not huge cracks or anything but there still cracks so i was wondering if it would hurt it tone wise and if i could fix it or prevent it from cracking more
???

thanks
the cracks are basically near the front pick up but that would get a pickguard over it and near the back pick up / bridge

The crack near the front pick up is hardly anything , but the back is a decent size
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
haha you guys are great ok here comes the pics
and wow im an idoit i really misinformed you guys about were they cracks were

and im not sure if this split is spouse to be there

thankss
Holy giant pics. They dont look like a huge deal to me..unless Im looking in the wrong place?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
thanks alot and sorry for the BIGGG PICTURES gotta make up for my small penis ... hahahhaha
way to diss yourself bro!
I've used wood glue to fill cracks and holes. Fill the crack and sand the excess glue away!
Mighty Putty!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T