What you makes play beatiful riffs, and write songs like a lightning. ¿A person? ¿A feeling? Or maybe money.

For me is Loneliness. ¿What about you?
Ruinas Circulares
I cant write music that well, but I think its people, and the feeling I get from listening to other music. I couldnt imagine money could make people make beautiful songs, but who knows.
what has already happened. what would supposedly happen. the unknown, etc, etc.
and also, nothing at all! just plain, simple music.

if i'd write a song about money, the lyrics would be: '****' . end of the song.
For me, it's being somewhere that nobody else in the world knows you are, and where you won't be found.
Anything that makes me feel strongly; I mostly write when I'm angry, because then my emotions are strongest.
Hmmmm....depends really. I s'pose I get a lot of my inspiration from cKy, InMe and Puddle of Mudd. for riffs. Song topic wise though is mostly my aggression, confusion, opinion or desperation. I liek to tell a story, but it's getting that spark to make a story for lyrics.
Quote by ouchies
Err the first stage of sleep. I usually write most of my songs in my head right before I sleep and I have to force myself to get up to write them down.. it really sucks. Sometimes i'm like.. pft i'll write it tomorrow.. but then I dont remember them :[

that also happens to me xD
probably because that's the only time i get some time to actually think about.. 'nothing'.
create.

the rest of the day i'm always doing something. studying, playing guitar exercises or learning new scales and chords.
but just before i go to sleep, i've got my guitar laid down, computer off, and my thoughts just start flowin'.
obviously it's too late to even attempt to write something lol, but i don't even care. because i know when i'm all done practicing and learning new stuff i'll have the time for it.
Quote by ouchies
Err the first stage of sleep. I usually write most of my songs in my head right before I sleep and I have to force myself to get up to write them down.. it really sucks. Sometimes i'm like.. pft i'll write it tomorrow.. but then I dont remember them :[

i get that with painting too - all these ideas seem to bombard my mind and i'd much rather shrug them off and sleep but they're probably the best ones...so i've knidof got into the habit of keeping a notebook and pen around