Page 1 of 3
My Favorite word is EPIC. Me and my Guitar Bud, (Chris) made a Robo suit out of Cardboard that he dressed up in and we went around bugging people asking them what their favorite color and stuff was. I also brought my accoustic so we sang-ask them too. Any SUPER-EPIC MOMENTS you have too share?
MichaelEMJAYARE
Once I killed a man just by shaking my fist in his general direction.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I changed my clan tag in COD4 to EPIC.

That's pretty epic if I do say so myself.
Epic is like, such a like, totally awesome word.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Go learn how to use your favorite word. Stop throwing it about and saying everything is "epic".

Epic has a definition , and it is NOT anything that is "good".

EDIT: Here you go.

ep·ic Audio Help /ˈɛpɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ep-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective Also, ep·i·cal.

1. noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.
2. resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country.
3. heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war.
4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.
–noun
5. an epic poem.
6. epic poetry.
7. any composition resembling an epic.
8. something worthy to form the subject of an epic: The defense of the Alamo is an American epic.
9. (initial capital letter) Also called Old Ionic. the Greek dialect represented in the Iliad and the Odyssey, apparently Aeolic modified by Ionic.
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
There's a Mexican guy with a sombrero that sells hot dogs on the street and my friend sang the mexican hat dance song really loudly as we walked past.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i shook bill clintons hand, he went to my school once idk why but they had like this chain fence with a hole and u shoved ur hand thru the hole and he would shake ur hand, i was like 12
D;
That's not epic that's ****ing ****.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
i once fapped so hard i shot over the atlantic ocean and hit a guy in britain

^ didn't see that one cumming

^That wasn't his hand.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I dropped LSD, stole a street sign, bought 6 packs of twinkies, made friends with a penguin, and smoked a joint on top of a parking garage while watching the sun rise with two of my best friends. All in one night.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
stole a car once... no big deal
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
Quote by ChillofWinter
4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.

Judging from this here definition id have to say the most epic thing i know of would have to be my penis.
I stole the head off a statue once.

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>
<_<
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
This.

We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
In terms of the real definition, the most epic "thing" I've "done" was read The Odyssey

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
i took my dads car for a spin when i was 13......and crashed it in to a trailer
me and my cousin got chased by this bear one time at my gramma's house. that's it.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
i shook bill clintons hand, he went to my school once idk why but they had like this chain fence with a hole and u shoved ur hand thru the hole and he would shake ur hand, i was like 12

Sounds extremely similar to a glory hole.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
when i was 12 my family owned a wild boar hunting reserve, and when the hunters shot one my brothers and i would track it for them.

thats pretty much all.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by clincher09
This.

Thor he is pretty epic.

And in serious stuff probably the ten day outrip i went on twice.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I damaged my air conditioning with my lawn mower after smoking one to many bowls with my bud (no pun intended)
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by thomaserak
me and my cousin got chased by this bear one time at my gramma's house. that's it.

that reminds me. once i chased a hungry mountain lion during its mating season with just a pocket knife. (i know it was hungry cause it was stalking my dog)
At camp I was gonna hook up with this girl but I changed my mind. so I go "JUST KIDDING" and walk away.

and she comes in my cabin where im playing poker with my bros and she's like "WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" like mad pissed.

So i'm like "I'm gay"

then she was like

and I was like
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
i once fapped so hard i shot over the atlantic ocean and hit a guy in britain

the nuclear test in desert wasnt really a nuclear bomb but my jizz hitting the ground
I performed Holy Diver for a talent show. It was fun, I played air guitar and I have longish hair which I flung around, so yeah I was a little dizzy afterwards.

edit: I was also singing to the voiceless track I made of it...
Last edited by guitar_maiden at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Friggly
At camp I was gonna hook up with this girl but I changed my mind. so I go "JUST KIDDING" and walk away.

and she comes in my cabin where im playing poker with my bros and she's like "WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" like mad pissed.

So i'm like "I'm gay"

then she was like

and I was like

and your friends slowly walked away, and you were left with no girl, or poker friends.
Quote by rickmeister
Once I killed a man just by shaking my fist in his general direction.

Me too. In fact, I'm shaking my fist right now...

I urinated in a graveyard.
in grade 8 me and my friend greased the schools floor with silicone oil. people where sliding everywhere the people in wheelchairs where going sideways involuntarily.
of course we got caught somehow and had to clean 10,000 old milk cartons
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
1. I broke a kid's back. No. Joke. It was in a soccer match, and I was running full pelt towards a guy as a ball in the air was being sent to him. He jumped; I ran through him, shoulder into his stomach. He broke a vertabrae, or something. He was fine though.

2. I came twice from the same erection. First orgasm took fifteen minutes, second orgams took one hour and thirty minutes. My penis was incredibly sore after.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Walking 5+ miles in a matter of like 4 hours and chaefing the hole time and surviving.
Page 1 of 3