Ok. I need somebody who owns this stand. ive used it and i love it, but cant blow the cash on it. i need somebody to just give me the specs on it. i wanna try and build something similar. if anybody is willing, id love to know the measurements on a few spots

i know its a lot to ask, but id love to know the distance of the red lines
heres to anybody with the patience to deal with my petty request!
drink up
Do you really need the exact same dimensions? It's just a guitar stand, not a cradle for a nuclear reactor. Why not just use the picture as a guide and build one with dimensions that seem most appropriate for holding your guitars?
i've got the 5. would that do?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?