Page 1 of 2
I've wanted a thread with vids like these for a long time.
I have dialup at the moment, and loading 7 minute long videos are not an option.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
This thread is brilliant!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
i love this thread
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by tonedeafidiot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

It's actually sorta interesting...

I'll say exactly what I said last time.

Do you think that is still funny? Twice in one day you've done this. It's not funny any more. You are not clever. Why don't you try and contribute to the thread for once? GET OFF MY INTERNET FFS!!!!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
i enjoy this thread
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by barb3rman
I'll say exactly what I said last time.

Do you think that is still funny? Twice in one day you've done this. It's not funny any more. You are not clever. Why don't you try and contribute to the thread for once? GET OFF MY INTERNET FFS!!!!

Are you retarded? It's the version with citations! That's why I said it was interesting!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Someone's obviously never read the rules...

Quote by Rules
Any memes that the moderators deem offensive, annoying or just plain stupid are against the rules, regardless of whether they are specifically mentioned here or not. This includes images such as the 'LOL WUT' pear, and the practices of 'Rick Rolling', 'inb4' and 'c-c-c-combo breaking'. We suggest you do not spread memes like this across UG as if we feel the meme is sufficiently annoying, is being overused, or is a form of spam, you may receive warnings or bans at the mods discretion.

Incorrect.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Page 1 of 2