First of all, no I'm not picking out of these three cause they have the br00tal word METAL in them. I'm basically trying to get a heavier distortion out of my sound, and I've tried some standard distortion pedals, didn't really get the sound I wanted, and I did try to get the EQ to sound better.

SO, MetalCore, MetalZone, or Metal Muff? I'm pretty sure they're around the same price at $90.00 or so.
metal muff.

everyone is just going to say it too, so i might as well say it first.

>_>
I own a Metal Zone and I like it a lot. The sweepable mid control lets you dial in all different types of distortion and doesn't limit you in any way. I have also heard the Metal Muff and liked it, but the top boost function seemed useless as it was too bright. I listened to the samples of the Metal Core and thought that sounded a bit bright as well, but I have never heard one live so I can't say. The Metal Zone you can get on ebay for about 50, the Metal Muff for about 70.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
Quote by Matt in Jerzey
I own a Metal Zone and I like it a lot. The sweepable mid control lets you dial in all different types of distortion and doesn't limit you in any way. I have also heard the Metal Muff and liked it, but the top boost function seemed useless as it was too bright. I listened to the samples of the Metal Core and thought that sounded a bit bright as well, but I have never heard one live so I can't say. The Metal Zone you can get on ebay for about 50, the Metal Muff for about 70.

what is this i don't even
MetalCore is the heaviest one there, it has great low end and the distortion is really perfect for you if you tune down and stay in standard.

MetalZone is pretty awesome, but it lacks in meaty low end, when you tune down to far with it it starts to sound less awesome....

Metal Muff, its good for just Standard tuning stuff but it lacks when you tune down....
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.