Page 1 of 3
I'd like to know, if anyone knows, the amount of money it costs mcdonalds to make the 1.10 cheeseburger?? Also chat about mcdonalds food being so disgusting, but good tasting. (yes i know its HORRIBLE for you)
It costs about $.30 overall, and it's not USDA approved meant.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I had to eat at McDonald's today (my soccer team stopped there after the game). I ate the chicken salad and orange juice.

I can't stand their 'cooked food'.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Yeah....I hate McDonalds.

They're disgusting.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by wittyscreenname
I'd like to know, if anyone knows, the amount of money it costs mcdonalds to make the 1.10 cheeseburger?? Also chat about mcdonalds food being so disgusting, but good tasting. (yes i know its HORRIBLE for you)

hmm i wasn't aware that mcdonalds would give you an extra tenth of a cheese burger
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.

I can hardly contain myself from eating my screen! Om nom nom!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy

I can hardly contain myself from eating my screen! Om nom nom!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

alright. u guys are right. the food is disgusting and so unhealthy for you it's basically a heart attack on a bun but come on, it does taste freaking awesome.
lol to man above me
to give proper recignition its rickyy.

Oh look his names probably ricky. but it probably doesnt have 2 y's. he just wants his username to be his name.

How cute.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
^ (at picture)

But still, I like McDonalds. It's not like at eat there very often, but it does taste good, depending on what you get.
Of course, it's awful for you.

My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell, unless Dunkin Donuts counts, then that's my favorite. The only place I'm in more than once a month is DD.
They make hardly anything on the burger, it's the drinks that you buy that they realy profit on.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
all their beef makes me puke, but their fries are sooo good
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
Their breakfast biscuits are okay. I'll eat them about once every 3-4 months. Anything else makes me want to puke and then kill myself.
As the Pit probably knows by now (or maybe not, I dunno.), I hate McDonalds, and therefore I boycott their food.

Yeah.
Horrible fast food.

Burger King is better, they let you have it your way =)
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
I always get the chicken. My friend who works at McDonalds told me a few things; he cooks the burgers. As far as I know, the chicken is still good. It tastes good, and I like it better than the burgers which often taste like crap. I don't like the Big Mac. If I get a burger I'm likely to get a double qtr pound without cheese, or a double cheeseburger because they're cheap.

Whenever I eat in I refill my drink as often as I can. I try and get my money's worth if that's the best way to do it. Also, my friend gets a 25% discount which is sweet.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Looks like McDonalds is going to have to "up" their game. According to this thread 90% of the people can't stand the **** they try to pass off as food.

I even just recently stopped eating Mcdonalds even when I am drunk.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I only eat the McAmazing, it costs $2
you take a double and a mcchicken ok
then you take off the bottom bun of each
then you put them together

YUM!

(then you put the two extra breads in a double wrapper and give it away
"WTF IS THIS?!" "Grilled cheese yo")
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
they profit the most from drinks. They purposely make the straws bigger so you will drink it faster and then youll hopefully go back and buy more.

Also the colors red and yellow are subliminal messages in your brain telling you to eat faster and leave quicker. Have you ever noticed how fast you eat mcdonalds sometimes?
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
all fast food chains make most of their money off of the drinks.

my buddy's dad refills those machines, every medium drink cost the restaurant 5 cents, and it cost usually cost more than a dollar for a medium, so a dollar profit.

i love big macs, a classic.

my friend and i once went to Mcdonalds and they said "the bun machine" was broken. i got my burger, it was fine, he got his...it looked like cornrows of black on his bun, i guess it tasted the same.
I work at Mcdonald's so I can give you guys some facts you may not have known:

It takes 45 seconds to cook the meat that goes on Big Mac's, cheeseburgers, etc... the smaller meat. The larger meat (the quarter pounders) takes around a minute and a half. And when I say cook I mean from frozen and raw to on your burger.

The meat sits in warming drawers for over an hour sometimes. It's supposed to be wasted after 15 minutes.

Most people rarely wash their hands, even after touching raw meat.

Gloves aren't used while making food.

The "fresh baked pies" are usually around four hours old and sit in a box.

I could go on but I'd rather not.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Quote by MusicHead32

It takes 45 seconds to cook the meat that goes on Big Mac's, cheeseburgers, etc... the smaller meat. The larger meat (the quarter pounders) takes around a minute and a half. And when I say cook I mean from frozen and raw to on your burger.

The meat sits in warming drawers for over an hour sometimes. It's supposed to be wasted after 15 minutes.

FFS I WANT A OLD PIE.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by MusicHead32

What about the salads?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by lbc_sublime
the southwest chicken is awesome no arguement there

+30 theyre so damn bomb. i have 2 of em at a time wit a med fries
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
BK ftw!!!
but on topic they probably make like 10 cents on each burger
and a lot more on drinks and stuff

the wrap like things are actually good... only ranch though... honey mustard=crap
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by B. Heath
BK ftw!!!
but on topic they probably make like 10 cents on each burger
and a lot more on drinks and stuff

the wrap like things are actually good... only ranch though... honey mustard=crap

my mom wont eat at burger king because they gave her a raw burger in Geneva in 1974
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by I<3Hobos
One time i went to my local McDonald's, and they had no cheese.

I can top that. One time my friends and I went to KFC and they had no chicken. Yes. That's right. Kentucky Fried Chicken ran out of CHICKEN. For the rest of the week, we had jokes about "backup chicken" or "emergency chicken"
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
McDonalds is disgusting, in content and in taste. Also I know everyone that works at my local mcdonalds and they are all very reprehensible people who I do not trust to be anywhere around my food.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
i dont know about burger profits, but i read somewhere that most pizza companies only spend about $0.50 for every large pizza they make.
Mcdonalds tastes nasty, or at least it does around where I live. The burgers are soggy, the meat is squishy, and the fries are always half frozen.
Quote by that_1_dude24
Mcdonalds tastes nasty, or at least it does around where I live. The burgers are soggy, the meat is squishy, and the fries are always half frozen.

I thought those were all the things that we love about Mcdonalds.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
there is 1 rat hair in every bag of popcorn, and 1 peice of fecal matter every 10 bags.

so Mcdonalds isnt the only gross **** out there, and hey im alive...still
Their fries are great.
I've heard bad stories from people that worked their. But I'm sure everyone else has too.
Page 1 of 3