No. Fast food = .
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
You mean those Steakhouse burgers? They're hardly new...regardless, the Loaded one (with all meat - bacon, and fried onions) is definitely amazering.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
They are sooooo gooood.

Yummy.
One Way Ticket To Hell

Gear

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
-Peavey Studio Pro 112
-DigiTech Grunge
-Zakk Wylde Wah
-DigiTech Whammy
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Future Purchases
-EMG's 81/85
-Cab
-Krankenstein Head
-ESP Eclipse II
Quote by TheHamburglar
Just say no to McDonalds they're burgers give you mouth herpes.

Now, Burger King...there's a great place to eat.

::recieves endorsing money once again::

Fixed
The steakhouse is pretty good, i'll admit, but the tagline is a little screwed up. No-one automatically assumes that i think i'm special; just retarded.
The only one I got was super lame. It had too many of those crispy things and too less BBQ sauce. I give it a 3.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Rockingbird
The steakhouse is pretty good, i'll admit, but the tagline is a little screwed up. No-one automatically assumes that i think i'm special; just retarded.

Heh. You arrogant punk.

The Double Stackers at the Burger King on Boylston street in Boston are $8.50 its a ****ing outrage!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 goddamn dollars
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by marktuazon
You mean those Steakhouse burgers? They're hardly new...regardless, the Loaded one (with all meat - bacon, and fried onions) is definitely amazering.

yummo

i like them, but thats 6 bucks you're spending on food, and i'm poor
Quote by lunaticfringe93
The Double Stackers at the Burger King on Boylston street in Boston are $8.50 its a ****ing outrage!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 goddamn dollars

I had one of those yesterday.

It was awesome.

...and it was 3 dollars.
It's steakhouse sauce on crispy onions, on Angus beef broiled for 1 minute 50 seconds. If you get the all dressed (tout garni in french), you get 4 slices of bacon and two pieces of cheese. On the top bun, it's potato sauce. If you get the normal, it's mayo, lettuce, 1 tomato (like a whopper junior). All, inside the same bun used with tendercrisp chicken.

I work at BK. I've assembled hundreds of these burgers. Damn, they're so good.
i actually really love those steakhouse burgers.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by Thornography
It's steakhouse sauce on crispy onions, on Angus beef broiled for 1 minute 50 seconds. If you get the all dressed (tout garni in french), you get 4 slices of bacon and two pieces of cheese. On the top bun, it's potato sauce. If you get the normal, it's mayo, lettuce, 1 tomato (like a whopper junior). All, inside the same bun used with tendercrisp chicken.

I work at BK. I've assembled hundreds of these burgers. Damn, they're so good.

Fatty watty.

I work at a buffet.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
THEY HAVE FUCKING MASHED POTATOES ON A BURGER!

I love the loaded steakhouse burger, it's like sex on a bun. It's damn expensive and unhealthy though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by RPGoof
Those Texas Steak roadhouse or w.e burgers and those cheese bacon death-on-a-buns....
Too much money, but they taste godly!
Amirite, pit?

+1

I work at a BK, and it's always insane when I see someone get a Cheesy Bacon Tendercrisp and the sandwich alone is around $4.77. I'm like, "WHY DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH?!?!"

Then again, I get half price meals, so I'm happy with my $2 Steackhouse burger.
Quote by zigz407
THEY HAVE FUCKING MASHED POTATOES ON A BURGER!

I love the loaded steakhouse burger, it's like sex on a bun. It's damn expensive and unhealthy though.

Yeah, the mashed potatoes were a nice touch, but I still like the regular Steakhouse better. Even though the other is "Loaded" it still feels like I'm getting more out of the regular.

Plus, I get a Tendercrisp (a regular one, not a bacon/cheese) 9 times out of 10, so I don't eat them A LOT.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Burger King RuLeS!!!!
McDonalds is terrible!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper