Page 1 of 4
whats the randomest thing you've ever done/ seen happen at a resteraunt?

i'll start

One time I went to a mc donalds and ordered a random burger off their $1 menu. And i took a bite out of it as soon as i got it, and chewed it and spit it at the cashier and said, oh my god, this tastes like ****, the meat is raww!!!! i can taste the blood, and i threw the burger at the manager and walked away.

go!
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
TS your an asswipe
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Yeah, TS. Dick move. >__>
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
imma call bs
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
stupid thread is stupid...
and besides you should still be able to taste the blood in a good burger.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
TS your an asswipe

+10

what a prick. those guys work their asses off for people like you
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
I was at an Outback Steakhouse, and the walls of this one Were COVERED in boomerangs. i took the smallest one down, aimed, and flung it. My aim was alot better than usual that day, and it sailed through the kitchen door into a pot of macaroni.
Quote by evilbeaver22
stupid thread is stupid...
and besides you should still be able to taste the blood in a good burger.

If I wanted to taste the blood, I would just go take a bite out of a cow.
My friend and I were eating at a McDonald's downtown when suddenly this hobo walks it, pulls down his pants and takes a shit on the floor.

Their burgers were surprisingly tasty though.
i was at a wedding and a Waiter dropped a huge plate of dish's and the manager fired him on the spot and he ran away crying
and the best man just said fag really loud
Quote by Masonpwiley

Or perform fellatio on me. Do you know why?

my friends and i were at ihop one night at around 11. my friend chris decided he would do the old twist the lid off the pepper thingie on us while we were ordering our food. we all see him do it and he says "oh well whateverrr" and just puts it back.

15 minutes later we get our food and he decides he wants pepper on his hash browns. he reaches for the same pepper he unscrewed and tries to pour a little tiny bit onto his has browns, but forgot he unscrewed the lid, so 3/4 of the thing spills onto his plate.

it was an epic self pwn
Quote by Doppelgänger
My friend and I were eating at a McDonald's downtown when suddenly this hobo walks it, pulls down his pants and takes a shit on the floor.

This makes me laugh.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
I went to some Italian restaurant... apparently their pasta was Pizza Hut delivered.
I see no sign of fortress.
I was at Dennys with a friend, there was someone in the booth next to us with some girl talking on her cellphone. She said, "Yeah I'm at Dennys". I turned to her and said in an obnoxious, loud voice, "YEAH YOU ARE!" And I gave her a thumbs-up. She left soon after.

Why am I so awkward...
Me and my buddies would always go into Denny's wasted and get slam burgers all the time. Once when we were really gone, I took one bite and ran to the bathroom to throw up and I missed the toilet and puked all over the floor. Then when I came back out, I saw my brother do the same thing, except when he ran to the bathroom, he only made it to the urinal. He started puking, filling it, when somebody else walked in. He didn't want to puke in front of them so he stopped, started feeling better, and walked into the stall I puked in. He saw my puke on the floor and couldn't help but throw up once more all over mine. That was an amazing night.
i went to ihop, and the waitress sat us in a booth. about 45 minutes go by, and there isn't anysign of drinks or the waitress. so i call over one of the other waiters, and he tells us, "your waitress just quit." i thought, no way, this only happens in movies, but i was wrong, she just quit. it was a night of hilarity
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

I work at a Burger King, and tonight I was working the first window, so I had on a headset, but I wasn't talking to anyone.

Anyway, I hear this old woman ordering, and I hear this little kid in the background, then I hear his mom (presumably) yell "SHUT THE- I'M GONNA-!" then just stop.

She sounded like she was about to freak, but never finished a single thought. She's just cut herself off.

Everything went quiet on the headset, then the older woman just started ordering again.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
At Olive Garden about a month ago, I was sitting in the lobby waiting for a table and a little fat kid runs out towards the bathroom barfing the whole way there.
hit bongs in a mcdonalds playplace. you know, the plastic tube jungle sh*t with the ball pit...yeah that was fun
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by Phorgot
I went to some Italian restaurant... apparently their pasta was Pizza Hut delivered.

win
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Back when I actually had a social life, we used to hang out at a Dunkin' Doughnuts a lot. The kind of place where if you went there at any time, you know you'd see someone you knew. But anyways, one night we were just sitting around talking and someone notices that one of the workers is burning a bagel in the... bagel toaster I guess. It got up to a pretty big flame, and the workers were just staring at it lol.

Not that great I guess, but it was pretty fun to just watch open flame slowly progress in a restaurant with the workers just sitting there like it's a campfire.
We're only strays.
I brought my australian friend to outback steakhouse and everyone thought he was faking the accent.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Trefellin
Or perform fellatio on me. Do you know why?

that was actually okay for an "I Cum Blood" joke.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by Friggly
I brought my australian friend to outback steakhouse and everyone thought he was faking the accent.

LOL

That's great.
We're only strays.
Quote by Masonpwiley

Good burgers are usually served rare or medium-rare this preserves the natural flavors of good beef. The cooking (in the case of hamburgers) is usually just to kill any bacteria.

The more you know (tm)
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
i was in a restaurant minding my own business back in 1994. this British couple decides to have a stickup at the restaurant. a restaurant! who has a stickup at a restaurant!

luckily John Travolta came out of the bathroom with his gun, and Samuel L Jackson talked the guy out of it.

thats what i call DEVINE INTERVENTION!
i worked as a waiter at a resturaunt called Steak n' Shake, and i got yelled at by a customer because were killing all the cows.
last year on halloween, i went to a burger king, and they gave me a arge fris cuz they liked my costume :]
it turns out the manager was a huge kiss fan
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I have quite a few. I used to work at this place called Storm's. It's a little burger place built in my hometown in the 50's. Anyway, one night I was the car hop, and I went to take this dude's food out to him, and when I get to his window I see one of my fellow employees sit up and wipe her mouth off real quick. So because I was suspicious, when he rolled down his window, I yelled "Was she just sucking your dick?! She works here!" very loud. It attracted alot of attention.

Another night, my friend and I took the trash out and see a truck parked right in front of the dumpster. We decide that it's in our best interest to climb up the back of the dumpster and see what the people in the truck are doing. They were having sex. They didn't notice us. So we watched for a little bit (creepy, I know) and then we left and called the cops on them for fun.

One night when the heater had broke and it was freezing inside, the same friend and myself decided to start a little hobo-style trashcan fire indoors. Nothing too big, just a small controlled blaze. Anyways, this really spastic kid was at work that night and saw it and completely flipped. He started screaming "FIRE!!" and sprayed it (and everyone/everything in the vicinity) with the nearest extinguisher.

My manager and I were taking a smoke break once, and he saw a snake crawl into a bush. I left, because I hate snakes, but he kept poking around in the bush. A few minutes later, he came inside and said, "Call an ambulance, I just got bit by a f**king snake." Then he passed out and broke his nose on the floor. The snake was a copperhead. He's lucky he didn't die.

I have more. Just post if you want me to keep going.
My friend and I walked about a mile from our church to McDonalds between morning service and youth band practice (Lazy hobos no cars yay) and it's about 100 degrees outside, he has on 3 shirts, I have on black shirt (just to summarize the stupidity of this) ANYWAY we walk into mcdonalds and the cashier is calling out "Big Mac Meal... anyone order a Big Mac Meal" and jsut leaves it there after a bit, he looks at my friend and says "what'd you want?" He says "a big mac meal" so the cashier just hands him the bag with the meal and a cup. He didn't even have to pay.

disregarding my earlier post, i once had an epic rant at Jack and the Box

they tried and succeeded of kicking me out of Jack and the Box at 1am for being "possibly drunk/stoned". i yelled at them "WHAT!! u sever drunks EXCLUSIVELY at 1am! who else comes to a ****ty place like J and the B to get food!!! ur all drunk urselves!!!! who the **** works at J and the B at 1am besides someone who hasnt had a DUI! **** u guys! **** J and the B! and **** eating anywhere else cuz this soda will be delicious enough to fill me up!!! *walks over to soda fountain and drinks the liquidy goodness*

then they threatend to call the cops...so i left quietly
when I was a waiter, I confused this one table by changing my name by one letter every time I walked up to them, never actually used my real name.
Hi my name is Tim. If you need anything I'm tom. and so on and so on. From Tim to Joe something.
It was funny at the time
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
One time, my friend and his family were at a restaurant, and some random guy walks up to his mom and hugs her, "Mooooooom!" He gave my friend a quarter and told some story about its significance, and told his brother to come by his fishing shop if he needed some free gear. They assumed he was drunk.

Another time, my sister and her friends went into the Burger King drive thru, and her friend ordered really quietly, "burger.....pickles...bun....seeds...pickles" The guy says, "What?", probably turned up the mic, and her other friend leaned over and screamed in a cookie monster voice "CAN I HAVE A NUMBER TWO!!!!!" The guy says, "No, but you can get out of my drive thru." They had to turn around and leave, and to this day they're not allowed back.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Doppelgänger

That reminds me of this time when me and my friend were at a mall. We went to the bathroom to piss and we notice that there's a hobo shitting in a stall with the door wide open. We both hold in our laughs like retards and then try to ignore it.

Well, my friend went to wash his hands afterward, and the hobo just walks out of the stall, pants around his ankles and goes to the sink right next to my friend, grabs some paper towels, and starts wiping his ass right there. I was standing by the door laughing my ass off, and it must have been the most awkward moment of my friends life
I once turned up all the water on the urinals at a cafeteria bathroom.

it really was amazing. all the guys coming out with soaking wet pants.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I was at Lone Star and the waitress' (who was like.. old, and saggy) bra strap just kinda fell out of her shirt. I laughed for like 10 minutes.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by xyz66
last year on halloween, i went to a burger king, and they gave me a arge fris cuz they liked my costume :]
it turns out the manager was a huge kiss fan

you sure he wasnt a pedophile?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Page 1 of 4