Hey pit, am I overreacting about this?

For some reason, on friday I didn't write down the homework for a class because I guess I wasn't sure if the teacher was giving it or not. Yeah, real smart. Anyway, I have a girl in my fourth period today that is in that class, so I ask her if she's in my math class (icebreaker, I thought it'd be rude to just ask if she had the homework) . She makes the fakest little "hmm" gesture ( just getting this out of the way right now, I go to a school full of colored people and am albino ) and says "Yeah", starts talking to somebody else, and then walks off, then the bell rings.

Now I may be overreacting, but isn't that a bit rude? Who the **** asks if you're in someone's class without any follow up at all? If that's what I really wanted to know then I could've easily just waited to the next day. Maybe I should have fought to get the homework from her, and maybe I shouldn't expect her to give a **** whether I had something to say or not, but still. When someone opens a conversation with an icebreaker, it's polite to at least say " can't talk now" if you actually can't talk. Or maybe actually listen to what I have to say because it could've been something important as opposed to the period where she stood by the door and waited for the bell to ring. I think my problem is that I'm a little more fragile towards this kind of thing. Had I been anyone else she probably wouldn't have done that OR she would've gotten bitched out. I'm not really that kind of person.

Anyways, what do you think, pit?
That is rude. Catch her ass in a bear trap. CRREEEEAAAA!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
chick's a bitch, should've gone to the teacher and asked for the assignment
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by Toniofalcon
Hey pit, am I overreacting about this?

For some reason, on friday I didn't write down the homework for a class because I guess I wasn't sure if the teacher was giving it or not. Yeah, real smart. Anyway, I have a girl in my fourth period today that is in that class, so I ask her if she's in my math class (icebreaker, I thought it'd be rude to just ask if she had the homework) . She makes the fakest little "hmm" gesture ( just getting this out of the way right now, I go to a school full of colored people and am albino ) and says "Yeah", starts talking to somebody else, and then walks off, then the bell rings.

Now I may be overreacting, but isn't that a bit rude? Who the **** asks if you're in someone's class without any follow up at all? If that's what I really wanted to know then I could've easily just waited to the next day. Maybe I should have fought to get the homework from her, and maybe I shouldn't expect her to give a **** whether I had something to say or not, but still. When someone opens a conversation with an icebreaker, it's polite to at least say " can't talk now" if you actually can't talk. Or maybe actually listen to what I have to say because it could've been something important as opposed to the period where she stood by the door and waited for the bell to ring. I think my problem is that I'm a little more fragile towards this kind of thing. Had I been anyone else she probably wouldn't have done that OR she would've gotten bitched out. I'm not really that kind of person.

Anyways, what do you think, pit?

it was rude. nothing to overreact though.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
hey dude i dont know probabaly color has some role but maybe because your a freshmen or something i dont know just blow it off and think about something else
Maybe you should just pay attention in class.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
this is a music site, not im a little girl site
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
i would just say that (i'm assuming you're in high school, same as me) there's a lot of people in that environment going through a stage where that kind of behavior builds them up, makes them feel good. or maybe she had to get somewhere really fast. either way i wouldn't worry about, people like that will grow up, and worse comes to worse on the homework, i'm guessing you're school has an online source

peace man, and good luck with your studies
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
Not as much overracting, but you sure are overreacting.

Seriously.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Maybe you should just pay attention in class.

I was paying attention, and I could've easily copied the stuff down, so this is my fault. I just forgot whether or not it was clear that she gave homework ( the assignment was supposed to be classwork but we didn't get to it). THought she might've given us a pass since it was a holiday. Was probably wrong.
it wasnt rude of her
you asked her a yes or no question and she answered yes

what were you expecting? "yah im in your class, wanna get a drink sometime?"

plus the relationship thread could be helpful for you
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
You'll run into alot of rude people in your life. If something as small as that bothered you so much thatyou had to open a thread online to discuss it then I wish you luck. Your being too dramatic. Get over it.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by Sol593
Look here son, your being a little bitch right now.

My signature has doubled...
Quote by clancy256
it wasnt rude of her
you asked her a yes or no question and she answered yes

what were you expecting? "yah im in your class, wanna get a drink sometime?"

plus the relationship thread could be helpful for you

No, I was expecting her to not immediately start a conversation with someone else so I could ask her about the homework. It's like if you were to ask someone " What kind of music do you like", and they responded " Rock", and then started talking to someone else. What could you do with that information alone? It's an icebreaker.

Quote by GuitarNinja12
You'll run into alot of rude people in your life. If something as small as that bothered you so much thatyou had to open a thread online to discuss it then I wish you luck. Your being too dramatic. Get over it.

I really do agree with that, it's just that I didn't have anyone to talk to and this was really on my mind.
In the words of my old band:
"Cause your nothing but a bitch,I hope you die,
Cross my heart with a needle in your eye,
Go jump of a cliff from way up high,
Or just go drown in the tears you cry,
the tears you cry."
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
TS: hey are you in my math class?
Girl: yeah *talks to friend*
TS: what kind of answer is that you racist bitch, now how about you tell me if we had any homework before I post all your personal info on 4chan and rant about you on UG.

thats how it happened right?
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by greatone_12
TS: hey are you in my math class?
Girl: yeah *talks to friend*
TS: what kind of answer is that you racist bitch, now how about you tell me if we had any homework before I post all your personal info on 4chan and rant about you on UG.

thats how it happened right?

No, it was more like TS:...... .......... ...

and various thoughts such as "What the ****!?"

Just in case nobody caught on, when I mentioned the fact that I'm albino I'm referring to how I thought she was bull****ting me. I don't want to sound big headed, but I'm the whitest thing in the room that's right there when you walk in ( I sit close to the board). How could you really not know if I'm in your class? She even sits up front also.
cut out her eyeballs and fill her ears with concrete, so she can no longer hear or see what the teacher's doing so she'll never know the homework ever again.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Toniofalcon
No, it was more like TS:...... .......... ...

and various thoughts such as "What the ****!?"

Just in case nobody caught on, when I mentioned the fact that I'm albino I'm referring to how I thought she was bull****ting me. I don't want to sound big headed, but I'm the whitest thing in the room that's right there when you walk in ( I sit close to the board). How could you really not know if I'm in your class? She even sits up front also.

I know, I just like to imagine exciting ways for things to play out.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
She didn't want to talk to you. Not that big of a deal.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
shes a bitch
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by gunners fan
In the words of my old band:
"Cause your nothing but a bitch,I hope you die,
Cross my heart with a needle in your eye,
Go jump of a cliff from way up high,
Or just go drown in the tears you cry,
the tears you cry."

Wow those lyrics suck.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Wow those lyrics suck.

I know! They where written by the Bass player that took over from me when I moved! The song is fuking terrible to which I know isn't a great advertasment for my old band but trust me they have written some good stuff as well (mostly before I left, lol) I could link you to their myspace but Meh!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by LawnDwarf
i would be over reacting that im albino rofl if i were you

I try to make jokes about it, because I think it makes me more comfortable about it and other people more comfortable about it. Only problem is people are usually taught that those kinda jokes aren't good to laugh at, so they don't know what to do when it comes from the horse's mouth. So at that point neither of us no what to do.
From a thread 5 minutes ago:
Quote by Sol593

Just now:
Quote by Sol593

I think I see a pattern.....

and I know exactly how you feel in the race issue, except I go to a rich kid's school and I look Mexican, I'm actually Peruvian tyvm
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
What a bitch. Never talk to her again. Srsly.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
man that was totally rude people like her are not to be adressed in public by any people other than her BFFs and her BFFs BFFs,

wtf is wrong with society today when its considered rude to ask a normal question?????
no you werent being rude, anyone who thinks that can lick mother marys asshole in all eternity
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)