hmm i would rather watch a cooking show
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Cool
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
It's not even a prediction. It's a simple trick using numbers and logic, that's it. No trick.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
it's all math. with the numbers he uses, if he doesn't eliminate a choice on chance, like he eliminated my choice on the second move, the limitations he places on how makes that corner inevitable.
Quote by GmacD
hmm i would rather watch a cooking show

who wouldnt rather watch a cooking show... i can watch the cooking channel for hours. That channel NEVER has anything bad on
Neh, he just needs a life.
Using the amount of moves you get to determine where you definately COULDN'T end up.

Or alternatively,

ZOMFGZ0RZ he r teh sykiks!!
Quote by schmidty3000
It's not even a prediction. It's a simple trick using numbers and logic, that's it. No trick.

i was gonna say that. i've seen a hundred versions of that. i know a person who is studying to be a math teacher, so i should know of that stuff.
hes just taking off the one its impossible to be on
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by Jaymz2K
Neh, he just needs a life.
Using the amount of moves you get to determine where you definately COULDN'T end up.

Or alternatively,

ZOMFGZ0RZ he r teh sykiks!!

This is probably right, but i still found it awesome

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Quote by schmidty3000

Someone pass my toga! The life of the party has arrived!
i think i did it wrong cuz he took out like 3 of the ones i chose >.>
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.