I saw a Ibanez Jem in Long & McQuade (Canadian) and it had "Steve Vai" inlayed close to the bottom of the neck. It was >$1000 used. I've never seen another Jem with the Steve Vai on it. Mind explaining?
Last edited by Dirty_Civilian at Sep 2, 2008,
Maybe it's the real Steve Vai's guitar.......
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Imperial
Maybe it's the real Steve Vai's guitar.......

BAW GAWDZ IMA GOZ AND BUYZ IT RIGHTZ NAOZ

Seriously, is it because it's a Korean made and it's probably the cheaper alternative?
Oh, is it a black one with only a partial vine-of-life inlay and then dots on the last few frets? At the L&M location near Science World?
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Oh, is it a black one with only a partial vine-of-life inlay and then dots on the last few frets? At the L&M location near Science World?

Its actually a white one at the L&M on the North Shore. I'm planning to check out L&M's new store sometime this week. Seen anything cool over there?
Ah, no. The new store is great. Just don't touch the silver 2004 50th Anniversary HSS Strat with the black pickguard and pups. That's mine
Quote by Eric 666
ummm....that's a 555, its the **** Jem.
What he said. Both the JEM and the JS have the respective endorsee's name on the el cheapo models.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
I'm going to key it :p

Does L&M carry ESP's?

No, but Tom Lee does. And I swear, if you take my strat, I will hunt you down, and take your American Deluxe too
Quote by Ikilledkenny
No, but Tom Lee does. And I swear, if you take my strat, I will hunt you down, and take your American Deluxe too

I play Hard Rock/Metal. I have no need for a another strat. I don't' even need this one to be honest. It's great for Classic Rock and Blues but other then that I'd prefer a Humbucker Single cut of some kind.
Ah. Yeah, check out the ESPs and LTDs at Tom Lee. They've got some nice Eclipses there.
I really don't like L&M, they are more about classic rock than metal/hard rock. If I wanted to buy an jackson/esp/dean I would have to go to tom lee, but thats where I ordered my jackson from.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
man, L&M piss me off because they dont carry ESP/LTD, I live in toronto, and I havent found another store where they carry ESP/LTD it sucks.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.