Hi guys, just wanted to hear what you guys thought of this rough recording of my band and I. Keep in mind though, there is no bass guitar in this recording, that why it sounds lacking.

ALSO, when moving the song from the recorder to the computer, my friend had the sound level to low, so i had to boost it up on my own recording software. This in return distorted the bass boom in the middle of the song. Two problems in the song, but please look past them and tell me what you think

EXPLICIT LYRICS

www.myspace.com/forourowndemise

it's the only song, "Frankenplanken"
Thanx for raping my ears.

I dont know why you put explicit lyrics, its not like anyone could make them out if they tried anyways.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
you're welcome,
next time make sure you read the title more clearly.
I might have to put it again just for you to see it.
HARDCORE/METAL SONG
Quote by dethklok21
you're welcome,
next time make sure you read the title more clearly.
I might have to put it again just for you to see it.
HARDCORE/METAL SONG

I read the title correctly. I expected a hardcore/metal song. What I got was grindcore and static.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
not exactly my cup o tea but it sounds good... the quality gets crappy half way thro tho might want to check that again
never mind lol didnt see that u already knew about that... if u meant to make that bomb sound it did sound pretty cool
Daaamn haha
This reminds me of my first recordings.
Mic in the middle of a room I presume.
Ghetto.
And those are the nastiest subdrops I've ever heard.

I can't take this shit too seriously as you should already know, but I'd come to a show and throwdown, for sure.