This is it, this is your chance to take over the whole world. Make your plans as elaborate as you want.

I shall begin.

This one was pinched from Scott Adams (Creator of Dilbert):

Apply for as many credit cards as possible, and then take a loan out on all of them at the same time. This will net you millions, which you can then use to set up a world wide lottery. Basically anyone who supports you in your goal of world-wide domination will get a free lottery ticket.

If you're that worried about paying the loans off, then stick all the money in an account to accrue interest.

Go minions, go!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I'm gonna buy as many shares as I can of the Ottawa Senators until I am the legal owner, then I will use catchy slogans such as the pope in my advertisements for the Sens games and merchandise. Once I have control of the team and I am loaded, I will buy the NHL. After that, I will be even more-so loaded, and will buy the Canadian Parliament. After that, I will buy the White House and CIA. After that I will buy the UN.

Will it work? Seriously.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
I'm gonna buy as many shares as I can of the Ottawa Senators until I am the legal owner, then I will use catchy slogans such as the pope in my advertisements for the Sens games and merchandise. Once I have control of the team and I am loaded, I will buy the NHL. After that, I will be even more-so loaded, and will buy the Canadian Parliament. After that, I will buy the White House and CIA. After that I will buy the UN.

Will it work? Seriously.

Tempting... tempting...

I'll hire the Brain from Pinky and the Brain.
I'll start with Ultimate-Guitar.com
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Rape em' all >=[
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Hold Kensai hostage.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
why would i want to take over this planet?

now mars, i hear its gonna be big someday. ill get it cheap and let time do the rest.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by DarkEra97
Tempting... tempting...

I'll hire the Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

Are you serious? His plans never work, if you ever watched the show.
last.fm
I'll hire Pinky from Pinky and the Brain, even if he doesn't help me take over the world his wacky antics will more than make up for it.
I'm going to save up money from an early age, study hard in high school, go to a good business school and learn how to play the riskiest game of all (next to Risk, of course): the Stock Market. I'll also use my problem solving skills to invent a super duper ... thing ... that can do super duper stuff, and become CEO of my own company. Then...????....PROFIT!!
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by scrambler_66
I'm going to save up money from an early age, study hard in high school, go to a good business school and learn how to play the riskiest game of all (next to Risk, of course): the Stock Market. I'll also use my problem solving skills to invent a super duper ... thing ... that can do super duper stuff, and become CEO of my own company. Then...????....PROFIT!!

No, that's stupid and unrealistic. Please leave this thread if you don't have a serious contribution to make.
Quote by Pabli7o
....... okey?

Yeah. Deal with it.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by jeff541
Are you serious? His plans never work, if you ever watched the show.

As long as I get a court order keeping Pinky and Brain far apart, Brain's plans will flow like water, all to my benefit.
Build a big round spacecraft. Blow things up.

Simple solution.

Why go for a measley planet when you can take over the entire universe?
Quote by Vader, Darth

Simple solution.

Well you saw what happened when Team Galactic tried to pull that shit.

Yeah you all know what I'm talking about don't you?
last.fm
Quote by Vader, Darth

Simple solution.

WOAH
Quote by RU Experienced?
No, that's stupid and unrealistic. Please leave this thread if you don't have a serious contribution to make.

Oh, my bad, uuuhhhhmmm.....let's see... Got it!

I'll approach some big name rapper while disguised as some other big name rapper, then shoot him and/or a member of his crew. Then, the rest of his crew will go after some other crew, the one that I was dressed as, but their already on a plane to Hawaii to record their next album. Unbeknown to them, I've set up a fake Honolulu 10 miles away made out of paper mache, styrofoam, and brown PlayDoh. When they land, I'll set off the baking soda and vinegar volcano that will do uhm something. Meanwhile, in the midst of all the confusion, I'll be going to business school and NO! DAMN!

Well, I got nothin'.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Last edited by scrambler_66 at Sep 2, 2008,
Quote by Vader, Darth

Simple solution.

This is definitely the funniest MINDFUCK I've ever read/seen.

I commend you, sir.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.