Who has the best gear..in terms of high end gear, which is highly rated or sought after.
Erock's (sp?/mising #s?) from what I've seen
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
im halfway there, look at my sig, all i need is a bugera 333xl with custom electronics (that are reliable) and custom speakers.

its gonna be another year tho
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
read my sig.

not the most mammoth gear ever, but im damn happy with it
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
I'm gonna say Erock. It's totally not my style though.
Slats has very nice gear too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
My gear is decent, nothing like Erock's or other people's though. On my wishlist is an Ibanez S series that my dad might actually buy me, and a Mesa cab for my Legacy. Then my gear will be sweet.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
My rig is kinda nice, keep in mind that I will be adding a bogner ecstasy, and mesa mark IV soon.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
^yeah, some guys on HC have some immense rigs.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Highwaytohell
Either Erocks, Slats, or MatrixClaw

Truth be told their rigs are AVERAGE on the harmony central forums lol

For sure, my gear is nothing compared to 90% of those guys.

Don't even get me started on people on The Gear Page, they have amps and guitars on there that are worth as much as all my gear combined

Oh and I might be getting a 5150 on a trade? Head version this time... Don't really want it, but I'm curious to see how it'll mix with the Nitro, since it doesn't look like I'll be getting my 2 Channel Recto unless this guy realizes he's not going to get anywhere close to what he's asking for his
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 3, 2008,
Quote by frog_friend
My rig is kinda nice, keep in mind that I will be adding a bogner ecstasy, and mesa mark IV soon.

Ohh yeah you californians know where its at. im selling all my crap in the gear pages if anyones interested lol. ill check out erock i like to look at nice musical gear.
Quote by pinky_demon
Nobody can have the "best". It's all a matter of opinion...

Agreed.

Quality and value really doesn't distinguish something as the "best". Something may cost you a nickle, a marble, a piece of chewed gum, a hunk of pocket lint, and some hair clippings and it falls apart every other day but if you are completely satisfied with the way it sounds and performs then it may be the "best" by your definition.

Personally, I've seen some people around here raving about gear they have and everyone praises them for it and I look at it and think "Ermmm... that's it? There is nothing special about that at all!"

Its all comes down to personal opinion.
Last edited by i_am_metalhead at Sep 3, 2008,
Probably someone in one of these threads:

erock, matrixclaw, slats, unsigned records, riffhog, or Flamestos (post 142 in pics of mah gear below), or gordy420 post 186, or MesaExplorer #255, ...others too. get's down to definition of 'best'. There is an HC link in here to the ultimate.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=922567&page=1&pp=20

sexiest looking amp thread was good too:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661122&page=1&pp=20&highlight=sexiest+amps

or course 'best' may mean something else to someone different. Some like it simple.

Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Sep 3, 2008,