So once i get time to order the 2 parts, I want to replace my master volume potentiometer (along with knob) on my Peavey XXL head. I have yet to remove the chassis, but i just want to hear from other people on approx how difficult this could be? Its solid state so im wondering if this would be much different from replacing the master volume pot on lets say a Triple XXX?

note: I have no problems soldering or basic wiring, im just mostly worried about capacitors or opening stuff that shouldn't be user serviceable.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
back to the top. anyone?
Gear:
Peavey XXL head
the knob was snapped off, leaving a little stub
Gear:
Peavey XXL head
the knob is missing completely, the shaft of the potentiometer is mostly broken off, so both would be replaced.
Gear:
Peavey XXL head
Take off any grills on the back as well as the tolex to start and see if you can take the chassis out. Or even just access it from the back.
They're probably using very cheap mini-pots mounted right on the board, so it will be tough to replace. Not impossible, just a pain.
Look up how to avoid and discharge the filter caps when servicing an amp, then open it up you'll see what I mean.