Im supposed to be doing stupid boring political and legal studies in class
buuuuut i think searching through forums on here is atleast 17 times more important
possibly 18 times! :O

anyone else breaking the rules right now?
Request to the mods: can you ban him for the day please?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm supposed to be watching a gay video in History...

But pshhhh...

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

this is what i do every law lesson
i learn a lot in the class
just about music tho not so much the law bit
Quote by qwerty_555
I'm supposed to be watching a gay video in History...

But pshhhh...

What, is it a biography of the first man to ever come out of the closet or something?
now thats the talk of a true under acheiver...just drop out becuz, like all ur kind, u r destined to become extinct to schools so the average and the above average look smarter for not dropping out and for actually doing there work...now shut up and study or just quit

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Quote by DarkEra97
What, is it a biography of the first man to ever come out of the closet or something?

lol, your post prompted me to do a google search, results: http://____www.garlicnews.com/layout1.php?event=2332

i lol'ed
You are now blinking manually
juancsego
i dont see why i should have to do law
i dont want any part in it

dont tell me to drop out its 1 hour a day that i dont do anything
other then that i do all my other classes
why im explaining myself to you i have no idea but meh

under achiever? i dont think so
Quote by Keyphur
lol, your post prompted me to do a google search, results: http://____www.garlicnews.com/layout1.php?event=2332

i lol'ed

haha Amazing.
Hell yeah I'm breaking a rule right now: I'M HIGH AS HELL!!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!

LOLOLOLOL
Nope. I just painted a room with sealer and am now waiting to shower. After the shower I will apply facial treatments and then I will then go on to dump everything in my binder into the garbage, put a few hundred sheets of lined paper in it, my ti-83, a ruler, pencil, and a pen.

I will then zip up my binder and set it right next to my bedroom door. Set my alarm clock, grab my psp ipod and go lye in bed. I will jerk off and then read some stuff on the internet while listening to the music on my ipod. I will start to drift to sleep and turn my psp off and put it on the book shelf next to my bed, I will drift farther in and then turn my ipod off, put it on hold, and then put it onto the bookshelf next to me. I will finally fall asleep.

Then about 8 hours later I will wake up, turn off my alarm, go downstairs and eat 1.5 - 2.0 bowls of nesquik, shower, get dressed, and then apply facial supplements. I will comb my hair and then go to the downstairs bathroom where I will pluck my unibrow to give me two normal eyebrows. I will take a piss and then finally leave for school where I will go to my social studies class.

Interested?
This thread is dope.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
TS, you phailz :-P
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1