i need ur help.. a while ago, maybe a year and a half or somethin, i dont really remember, my plumber gave me a bass and amp. They're pretty nice a 300 watt Dean Markley amp and a vintage '66 fender musicmaster bass... a couple of months ago, he decided that he wants it back (he'd originally said he wouldn't), but i dont really have another bass :S. bass isn't my main instrument, but i might be playing it for school, and i still play it for fun sometimes... normally, i'd just avoid the dude, but one of my best friends mom's is dating him, so i dont know what to do..

if u have any ideas that could help solve my predicament, please tell me
That sounds like some nice gear. Honestly, I'd be pissed if I gave it to someone and they wouldn't give it back. Just give it back to him, and maybe ask if you can borrow it every once in a while or something.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Force choke him.

Blow up his house with a large space station.

It's really the thought that counts though.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Force choke him.

lol, unfortunately i had to sell my large space station to afford to eat....

oh, and at he who said to give it back and maybe ask to use it sometimes, the thing is, he said i could have it, and now it's my baby... also, he doesn't play bass, not even a little bit
Quote by Vader, Darth

That blast came from the Death Star.
That thing's operational!
Quote by Vader, Darth
Force choke him.

sooner or later you're gonna run out of star wars references. And then what are you gonna do?
inb4rape

but yeah **** him just keep it
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by metal4life592
That sounds like some nice gear. Honestly, I'd be pissed if I gave it to someone and they wouldn't give it back. Just give it back to him, and maybe ask if you can borrow it every once in a while or something.

^^^Listen to this guy....

I mean, he didn't have to give you that stuff to begin with, lending it or no...
Quote by ferretman
sooner or later you're gonna run out of star wars references. And then what are you gonna do?

make a crappy animated version of star wars to generate interest from a dying fan base

oh wait...
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by ferretman

Don't ask questions.
Quote by beyondthegrave
once he gave it to you its yours. keep it or charge his ass a hefty storage fee.

lol, best idea ever :P
if he doesn't play bass, then why does he want it back? ask him.

also, if he is gonna sell it, say you'll do him a deal and give him 100 bucks for it, since you were given it anyway it's not rippin' him off.

What that stereotypical term called? someone that gives things then takes em back?

reminds me of seinfeld
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
I don't think he should really pull that on you, but it was very nice for him to give it to you in the first place, so give it back if he really wants it.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
Quote by redwood13
racist!

/voice of that one liner kid on king of the hill

"You like to label."
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by Daydream_Goo
/voice of that one liner kid on king of the hill

"You like to label."

I'm proud for knowing who you mean
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

______________________███████████████████
Quote by goest
Kill him.

i concur
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
well, thanx for ur opinions guys, i think i'll probably just keep avoiding him