I'm very much interested in American Strats and not really picky about the condition (if it is in mint condition I'll throw in cash or a baby taylor to compensate) seeing as my guitar is totally a player's guitar but it sounds sweet :]

2005 and it's all stock except the original owner mentioned that he sent it back to the factory because the neck pickup wasn't functioning properly and they swapped it and it came without a chrome cover-I'm going to assume it's a 490r or whatever it normally is.

Has it's fair share of dings and rashes(thanks to the previous owner) but ever since it's come into my care I've been polishing it with the Gibson pump polish trying to bring it back to life (trust me, it's been working because before it looked horrifying).

It sounds awesome and it's been set-up properly-I play it more than my Gibson Les Paul Custom, yes shoot me for being stupid so take it off my hands so I can stop cheating on her!

I fail at uploading pictures so here's the link to craigslist - Which reminds me-local deals only. Bad experiences with shipping :[
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/824171418.html

As for other trades, my priority would be an American Strat - Tobacco Sunburst wins me over right away as does Olympic white. Anything else would entail any other sunburst/black and I don't do any other colors. Why am I so caught up in the color? Because I already know Am. Strats are sexy in terms of sound and quality. So is my Gibson so yep.

As for other guitars, I'll go for cash plus any of the following - down to an Epiphone Joe Pass, Lucille, or Fender Deville.

Anything I'd be willing to bridge the gap for in cash would be an ES-175 or a Am. Strat Deluxe.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
Oh yes, Bump.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -