Hello, just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on my singing. -- In my profile under "Vocal Test"

I've been singing for just over a year, before that I was too embarrassed and couldn't even sing with the radio in my car :-/...luckily I got over the fear, somewhat. Please let me know your honest opinions and if you have any pointers.

Thanks!
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Very soft, but I'd think that's what you're going for?

Pretty good. Definitely keep at it.
keep practicing, and try to sing as much as you can, you can only get better
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
i didnt listen but keep at it.ive been a vocalist for about 5 years and for 4 years i was singing the wrong way...so neva give up i guess
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
not bad. Some notes were a bit off but overall ehh.... Live this would be pretty much ok.

Work on hitting the right pitch. Most of the time its fine, however every so often its off.

Your tone for is perfect for this type of music. You fit in well here.

Don't stop singing. And when you get amazing dont be like "DUDE IM SO GOOD" lol. Just have fun with it. Take all advise with a grain of salt and remember you are always growing.

-Ryan
Quote by Jared R. Boyd
not bad. Some notes were a bit off but overall ehh.... Live this would be pretty much ok.

Work on hitting the right pitch. Most of the time its fine, however every so often its off.

Your tone for is perfect for this type of music. You fit in well here.

Don't stop singing. And when you get amazing dont be like "DUDE IM SO GOOD" lol. Just have fun with it. Take all advise with a grain of salt and remember you are always growing.

-Ryan

Great advice and crit.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to listen, or just to comment, it means a lot to me.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String