**** me sideways with a lunchbox

that is amazing. thank you for makeing me aware of this
John, you are such a ****ing dick. I also noticed that my kick return rating was a 0. I was rated a ****ing zero? So you feel that I shouldn’t even receive a 10, or even a 5? You are pretty much saying that I couldn’t even fall forward on a ball kicked in my direction. I would just stand there and let the ball bounce off of my ****ing face. **** that, John, I returned an onside kick 6 yards in 2002. You should have just slapped a - 4 on me and had the EA staff ambush me with paintball guns.

Genius.
hilarious
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Holy crap that was funny.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
**** you, John. Please expect to find red pubes in various meals you consume for the rest of your life. If you **** with Ethan Albright, you call down the thunder.

I have tears in my eyes right now
It’s also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly **** and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast.

The 2007 edition of the Madden NFL game by EA Sports has Albright rated 53 out of 99, the lowest of all NFL players. This has become an internet phenomenon, after first being pointed out on the ESPN website.[3]. In reference to being the lowest-rated player in the game, the sports satire website the Phat Phree wrote an article that is a mock-response, addressed to John Madden. [4] He responded to being the lowest-rated player in 2007 by becoming a Pro Bowler in 2008 (as a long snapper).
^

Way to be a buzzkill... just have a laugh and move on, that's all I ask. (Although that is pretty cool that he became a Pro Bowler after that, didn't know that).
I thought it said Maiden

*Leaves thread dissapointedly*
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11