Hey, I left my I Pod at my friends house while it was downloading a total of five movies off I Tunes. When we got back the screen was switching on and off on the menu and "do not disconnect" screen so we pulled the chord when it was on the menu and now the I Pod can't play videos or play music with freezing. I plugged into I Tunes at My house and it came up saying I needed to Restore it. No problem. So I did ,but it says its still corrupt and tells me to disconnect and reconnect. So I did. Point in case, I Tunes does not recognize it and my computer takes forever just to access the drive it put it in (G). The I Pod itself is making like Cricket sounds from the Hard Drive and went back to black and white type "Do Not Disconnect" message. I'm pretty sure its toast, but I wanted some good news if anyone knows how to fix it. Its a 30 GB Video.
Quote by monkeyback
When we got back the screen was switching on and off on the menu and "do not disconnect" screen so we pulled the chord (sic) when it was on the menu and now the I Pod can't play videos or play music with freezing..

Theres your problem
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Just throw it at the wall.. Always works.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Too many times to count. Each time it says to connect to I Tunes to Restore, but I tunes doesn't even recognize it.
Wait a second, this sounds exactly like what happened to my friends iPod.. In which case I believe the HDD is screwed, you might be able to just put a new one in there, but idk..
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
ipod thread and...
idiot it says do not disconnect for a reason
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I'm forced to ask, what part of a screen that says "do not disconnect" with a big red "no" sign on it inspired you to go ahead and do the exact opposite of that?

Bonus points if you said "meh, what could possibly go wrong?"
Hold down the center button and the top button at the same time for 10-15 seconds. Fixed.

If not, head to your nearest Apple store and give it to the genius bar

???

Profit!