Death Magnetic released by French music store 2 weeks early = leakage!

I did a search and nothing came up

According to several unconfirmed Internet reports, a French record store allegedly began selling copies of the new METALLICA album "Death Magnetic" earlier today nearly two weeks ahead of the CD's scheduled September 12 worldwide release date. A couple of the fans that were lucky enough to purchase these early copies have posted pictures of what is apparently the album's final packaging.

From http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103902

Also, an interview with Lars about the release: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=103943

Not that I'm overly with Metallica as of late, I'm still pumped for hearing this!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Shouldn't the music store be fined for that?
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
Putting Death in your album name is sooo totally lame.

That store is totally going to get raped up the ass when Lars decides to sue them.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

But it's MAGNETIC!!!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

The ghost of Chuck Schuldiner will butcher you.
Quote by webbtje

Not counting the demos, no Death album has the word "death" in its name.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by webbtje

It doesn't count when your band name is Death and you play Death metal.

It only counts when your band is an '80's relic trying to recapture the same excitement it did with their earlier albums yet fail constantly due to confoming to trends because hasbeens in their late 40's can't create something decent without being substancially liquored up.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It only counts when your band is an '80's relic trying to recapture the same excitement it did with their earlier albums yet fail constantly due to confoming to trends because hasbeens in their late 40's can't create something decent without being substancially liquored up.

Ouch
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

thats exactly what i was thinking
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That store is totally going to get raped up the ass when Lars decides to sue them.

Lars already completely blew it off.