Just thought I'd post some pics of my neck I bought from musikraft. Waited 7 weeks for it... I'm starting my the making of my body soon so will probably do a thread.

Specs:
1pc cocobolo
7105 ss frets
7.5"-9.5" radius
Medium C profile

that neck is orgasmic
i assume your doing a tele best of luck with the build
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
^I building a tele but with a jem cut away, jazzmaster pickups and trem, with a top of a jigsaw puzzle of amazique/yew and an f-hole with a f hole shaped control plate on the other side.
^*points at supergerbil*

That is the sexiest sounding made up idea i've ever heard, hell i don't even know what half of that was...but it sounded sexy
do you mean one of those painted f holes or is it gunna be semi hollow and do you mean a floating trem or a strat trem either way it should be sweet
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
^Well, they'll be real f-holes, but the cavities will be small. More for aesthetic reasons than tone or weight etc. And the trem is the one used on the 62 AVRI jazzmaster with a mustang bridge.

EDIT: this is the body shape
Last edited by supergerbil at Sep 3, 2008,
If you went to the trouble of having a compound radius, why did you stop at 9.5"? Kinda defeats the point...

But that neck is sexy...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
^My strat has a 9.5" radius and it's comfortable for chording and soloing. I aim to make this more a rhythm guitar (and I find flatter radii uncomfortable) and I regularly play chords above the twelfth fret.
This looks like it's going to be a sexy and great build, i'll be following this closely.
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.