So my mum got on my case for drinking them. I'm 15, and I have been drinking a juice rockstar every weekday morning for a few weeks now. I have read some articles and stuff on the effects of taurine, ginseng and caffeine, and don't see anything that really worries me. I understand how energy drinks are seen as bad in excess, but I don't really see a problem with the health effects, despite the fact that I was kind of brought up to think they are full of s**t. So is a rockstar a day really a bad thing?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Chances are they have less than coffee, and who doesn't start the day with a cup of coffee or twelve.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
I did that with Monster and it was horrible. By week two, I literally couldn't function without one. I have to say that it is a bad idea.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I did that with Monster and it was horrible. By week two, I literally couldn't function without one. I have to say that it is a bad idea.

This happened to me too. But if you or your parents can afford to support your addiction, go ahead.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I manage to scrounge around to get one every morning, and I've noticed that I am actually addicted to it. I didn't really see that many nasty effects from taurine and ginseng, so I know logically I shouldn't be worried. But I still am. Stupid upbringing.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
If you are young, excessive caffeine intake is bad for you. I used to have a coffee every morning and then in sport I would almost faint from my heart running at around 230bpm. I would feel sick for the next 30 minutes and you could literally see my heart beating.

Now that I don't do PE or any running whatsoever, I have one ow two V's every morning. The rockstars have around two coffees worth of caffeine in them, not to mention the other stuff, so be careful.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

energy drinks are gaytarded. drink coffee. did i mnetion i like coffee? cuz i really like coffee.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
when we were on a school camp a week or so back, my mate drank a four pack of v's a rockstar and at least 1 redeye, every day and he's fine. mind you he is fat.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
when we were on a school camp a week or so back, my mate drank a four pack of v's a rockstar and at least 1 redeye, every day and he's fine. mind you he is fat.

why did I find this so funny? I think I'm going to use "he is fat" as my explanation for everything in the future

And you're gonna get addicted to those caffeine drinks! When you don't get one, you feel like crap and have a mega headache, or at least I did. I never normally drink caffeine, but when I had to stop drinking alcohol I started on energy drinks, and ended up being dependent. Not cool.
My group o' freinds are obsessed with them, they are amazing but only start if you can afford them because there almost impossible to give up.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.