Buying the fender strat at a reduced price like this strat on sale is a great value to get such a great value and a low price with a cheap electric guitar like this. It's Fender, so you can rest assured in the trust of such a well established cheap guitars company. This electric guitar is useful for everything and therefore can and should be used to learn how to play, cheaply. One of the two classic buy electric guitar/amp setups there is is to partner the fender cheap guitars with a marshall amp, such as the Marshall MG-15 .
Comments from zzounds.com about the strat electric guitar on sale:

I like the 5-way pick up selector … I got the Arctic White version (almost what Albert Hammond of the Strokes plays). This is my first buy electric guitars, been playing an acoustic for a year, and I chose it over an Ibanez AX-120 that was actually a cheaper guitar; I'm not badmouthing Ibanez, but Fender has that brand-name appeal and classic outline.

I am a fender freak. I would rather play this fender strat buy electric guitars than a $1600 Jackson or Ibanez. The action is definitely what you would call high, but it's not super low either. The pickups can be a bit noisy at high volumes, so you might want to invest in some new ones. The amazingly cheap electric guitars for sale here stays in tune great. I've been playing for 5 years. This cheap guitars is still my favorite. To get a better guitar (besides the American one) you would have to spend $600 or more. The only thing you might want to change; if you decide to buy a strat during this guitar sale, is the way the pickups are set. By the way, the finish is beautiful!

I have played a Les Paul style guitar for many years. You can get such amazing sound and beautiful overtones out of a strat… its unbelievable. And they're a heck of allot cheaper than even an Epiphone. One suggestion however, if you are going to be playing with a lot of distortion, it might be wise to upgrade the pickups to Custom Shop Texas Specials, as are found in the Jimmy Vaughn, SRV, and I believe Bonnie Rait strats. I have played probably 500-600 different cheap guitars, and Fenders sound consistently good.

Features: Body: Poplar
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Machine Heads: Fender Standard
Pickups: 3 Standard Strats Single Coil (Ceramic Magnets)
Bridge: Vintage Style
Strings: Fender Super Bullet 3250L‰s (.009 to .042)

Wishlist:

locking tuners
a bigger '70s style headstock
a way to instantly lock/unlock the tremolo

Electric Bass Guitar 4-string.
Had for about 4 months, looks brand new!!
Selling because have brought a 5-string bass

COMES WITH BRAND NEW GIG BAG AND STRAP

GOING CHEAP

Mannix brand. model LCMM44L-BK-P

This is similar to the well known Musicman style guitar.

Guitar Body: Elm
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood.
Pick guard: Pearl style
20-frets
Music Man Bass Pickups
Controls - 1 volume, 2 tone switches.

Colour: Black with pearl style pick guard

Neck is straight, great sound with or without an amp, really easy to play slap on! Pickups sound awesome for such a good price!
Wrong forum...and possibly advertising; I'm not sure.

Either way *reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.