So I need some help for an oral presentation and I can't really pick a topic.

The option I picked was 'an oral in which you discuss the positive and negative sides of a contentious issue.'

So does anyone know any topics and provide just a bit of info on it too?
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
*awaits blowjob joke*
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
How about one about blowjobs? I mean, that's a pretty contentious topic.

There, blowjob out of the way, continue the thread plz.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
ORAL is as in oral sex

aural = talking presentation. remember this, it may get you into trouble in the future if you don't.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I missread that as "You had to give Oral"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Easy: Climate Change and the use of fossil fuels

Positives are quick urban development but the negative is climate change. You can counter that argument by saying that every country needs to be completely developed in order to combat climate change (eventually). For example, Britain had its heyday in the 1920 and because of that development, they have better technology funded from their heyday to produce climate-friendly advances.
Take this to China - still a developing country which still uses a lot of fossil fuels. In order for China to really develop quickly and counter climate change, they need to develop fully and the only way they can do that is by using fossil fuels.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Sep 3, 2008,
Quote by Harmonius

Look at this guy with his actual answers.
Quote by Harmonius

Climate change is the biggest load of bull**** I have ever heard of it's just a roose made up by the oil companies to justify high fuel prices!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Climate change is the biggest load of bull**** I have ever heard of it's just a roose made up by the oil companies to justify high fuel prices!

Y'see - debate on an issue straight away
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If only the Pit monkeys could grow some sense, we could actually make a real thread out of this. After all, how many of us are here when we're supposed to be doing homework?

Anyway, I like the Climate Change idea, but you could also do something on marijuana legalisation (a topic close to my heart).
Positive: Everyone knows it's out there, at least if it were legalised it would be easier to regulate its use. It could also become a revenue stream for governments.
Negative: Obvious ideas.

BTW, I'm pro-legalisation.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
If only the Pit monkeys could grow some sense, we could actually make a real thread out of this. After all, how many of us are here when we're supposed to be doing homework?

Anyway, I like the Climate Change idea, but you could also do something on marijuana legalisation (a topic close to my heart).
Positive: Everyone knows it's out there, at least if it were legalised it would be easier to regulate its use. It could also become a revenue stream for governments.
Negative: Obvious ideas.

BTW, I'm pro-legalisation.

He's in China, not the US.
How was I to know? (looks and sees Chinese writing) *self-facepalm*
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by gunners fan

I thought limited resources was there (is that the right "there"?) justification for high fuel prices, tbh I don't see how "the world is heating up and it's our fault" is justification to put prices up. Also how would they have convinced millions of people (aswell as scientists) and inspired that awful movie? I don't think even they are that powerful.
Quote by el-ECTRO
ORAL is as in oral sex

aural = talking presentation. remember this, it may get you into trouble in the future if you don't.

actually ORAL = to do with the mouth, can be sucking a penis or talking, you know, like giving a speech.

AURAL: to do with hearing, like I had to do an Aural examination in music, listening to pieces and analyzing them. Needless to say, I failed
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Harmonius

Positives are quick urban development but the negative is climate change. You can counter that argument by saying that every country needs to be completely developed in order to combat climate change (eventually). For example, Britain had its heyday in the 1920 and because of that development, they have better technology funded from their heyday to produce climate-friendly advances.
Take this to China - still a developing country which still uses a lot of fossil fuels. In order for China to really develop quickly and counter climate change, they need to develop fully and the only way they can do that is by using fossil fuels.

Yeah that's a pretty good idea. I might do that, any others?

Quote by el-ECTRO
ORAL is as in oral sex

And serious fail... Really.

Also, on another topic point also related to my homework.

What things do you think should be remembered and why?

Like in terms of achievements of the human race that could help survivors of a global catastrophe.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Jesus! It's the 3rd of September and already someone is asking help on his studies!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
Jesus! It's the 3rd of September and already someone is asking help on his studies!

School started a week ago and I only have one term to finish my course and then I have mock exams then another term before exams again. So the teachers are cramming everything because they slacked off last year =.=
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind

Quote by iSlash
So the teachers are cramming everything because they slacked off last year =.=

Yes, blame the teachers. It's all their fault.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Quote by GnR_ROK
Yes, blame the teachers. It's all their fault.

Well technically it is kind of. Learning half of the course in half a year is mostly pretty ridiculous.

I also blame the course
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind

Quote by iSlash
Well technically it is kind of. Learning half of the course in half a year is mostly pretty ridiculous.

I also blame the course

I blame you for being dumb.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
-n- GTFO my thread troll.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind