I have only one question for you: the tiny terror doesn't have any effets loop, so can I put reverb and delay after it, befor the cab, for a possibility of echoed sounds that don't get distorted together in mud?
Thanks!
This is just a guess, but if the impedance of the cab and pedals is equal to one of the outputs on the amp it should work... but I dont know how loud the output of the pedals can get since they dont have as higher wattage as the amp
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
If you do that your pedal/multi-effect will fry cause there's no resistance between the head and the cab.
One way of doing it is to use an attenuator with a line out, but then you would require a separate power amp to bring the signal back up to speaker level.

What i'm planning on doing is getting a seymour duncan Twin tube classic pedal and putting the reverb + delay between that and the tiny terror.

There is also a fx loop mod for the tiny terror somewhere, which you may want to look into.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis