is there any cords, bars, notes that requires two fingers on the same string and the same fret?

if yes, What is the most fingers used?
I don't know, maybe it's a question for the Music forum ?

Plus, just the idea is plain stupid
If you think about it for 3 whole seconds, you will realize that has zero purpose. Thus, this thread is useless.. but if you are seriously looking for an answer, the answer is "not to my knowledge"
Quote by todayisagoodday
is there any cords, bars, notes that requires two fingers on the same string and the same fret?

if yes, What is the most fingers used?

No, because it wouldn't do anything
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Two fingers on the same fret on the same string. Just put that through your mind for a while...

The only reason you have other fingers behind the note you're fretting on the same string is for support, and then it doesn't matter where they are, because they are not controlling the note.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Some bend with 2 fingers, or 3. Depends on the bend, more control but other then that no use really that I can think of.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
But when they bend it isn't on the same fret, it's usually behind the note you're fretting...

But he's asking chords, which is pointless to do. (not the chords, I'm talking about using 2 fingers for one note.
Ahh right yea its behind the note/fret and bending up yea you're right. I meant thats the only time I'd use more then one finger, cause what TS said doesn't make sense at all.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
If you were playing microtonally it would make sense, because by just fretting with two fingers you'd bend the pitch slightly.

But most people aren't into it.
When you want to bend and add a lots of vibratos, more than one finger would be helpful.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R