Should I buy used -93/94 Fender Jaguar with Duncan JBjr in bridge, finished in sunburst. http://muusikoiden.net/dyn/tori/252902.jpg
It would be 590 euros and new one costs about 800-900 at my local shop and they're MIM. Nothing against used gear, I just would want olympic white lol. Maybe I should refinish that?
edit
Point was that are those jags better than new MIM ones in quality or something, I belive that's MIJ.
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
Refinishing ISNT CHEAP, you can do it yourself but theres a good amount of work in it

Go for better quality always, colour isnt exactly the most important thing unless its somethings silly
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Yeh, my friend refinished his strat while ago and I think it looks pretty good. Problem is that the used jag is far away and I don't have possibility to test it lulz. I asked for more pics altough.
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
Other option is to ask if the guy if you could return it, means you would only be out the postage
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12